Galaxy Note II

1. hYpHyPuRpLe

hYpHyPuRpLe Well-Known Member

You guys think it's possible for metro to release it? It's being released in all major carriers just like the S3. I know I would get this phone in an instant instead of the S3

Advertisement
  2. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

I would too. In a heartbeat. Don't think we're getting it though and if we did it's gonna cost at least $800.
  3. Kid09

Kid09 Well-Known Member

Highly doubt we'll see it this year to say the least. Who knows, maybe we'll see later on next year. I guess they'll base their judgements off of how well the s3 does for them.
  4. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

I hadn't realize this was a phone. I always just assumed it was a tablet like the ipad or something from the name. Now I want it too.
  5. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Getting it next year is the only way we'll get it for somewhere around $500. Maybe lower with the LG Optimus phone coming out.
  6. hYpHyPuRpLe

Would the extra .7 inches and a stylus really add almost $300?
  7. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

metro is already pushing it with a $500 phone the note is way out metro's affordable price range the first note was $750 without contract when it first came out i went to best buy the first day it was released just to play with it. the note 2 can only be more expensive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. airtioteclint

I would buy it for 800. I'd just consider it a two in one. Laptop that makes calls. Hell it would actually save me money.
  9. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

thats fine and dandy but metro needs more than a few people willing to spend that amount of money that i consider rent money in order to consider it. i think metro is trying out that theory with the galaxy s3 just to see if their consumer are willing to spend premium money on a premium product. im sure they will release in the future more stuff but just consider the gs3 their first step forward.
  10. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

the fact that its a phone that just came out will add $300.

$800 is the going rate for high end phones that havent been out a week yet.

the reason the S3 has come down in such a short time is because of the note 2, and the upcoming iphone 5 and nexus 2.
  11. airtioteclint

Who cares if you get kicked out in the streets... As long as you've got a cool phone.
  12. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

^^^ epic
  13. trigger1074

trigger1074 Well-Known Member

Coolpad will make a 5" device for Metro next year
  14. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

I bet its gonna suck.:p
  15. hYpHyPuRpLe

+1
  16. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

lol it sucked this year why should it be any different? if they were smart if they really wanted to be a under dog all they need to do is give us premium stuff for low price, throw in a dual core with maybe jellybean or ics and they got a product worth checking out.
  17. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

Lol, my dad was wanting to buy the note 2. I doubt it, 'cause he wants it off-contract... might have a better chance if it comes to metropcs
  18. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

Would be a dream if the Note or Note II came to Metro or any prepaid carrier.
  19. nemesys06

nemesys06 Well-Known Member

It's not just a bigger screen and a stylus, though the stylus is a fairly impressive piece of technology. Not your typical stylus. But the specs are monstrous, packing a 1.6ghz quad core and 2gb ram. And the screen is not only bigger, but it is using the latest AMOLED technology from Samsung so the screen (though same resolution), is not only bigger, but looks better. It truly is the best screen i have seen in any phone or tablet.
  20. nemesys06

I wouldn't take best buys prices seriously. Their no contract prices are actually higher than going to the carriers themselves. I bought the epic 4g touch when it launched. $550 through Sprint with no contract/discount, $700 through best buy.
  21. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

i was on verizons website yesterday and they released the lg intuition i think its called... it has a 5" screen... looked kinda funky tho....
  22. nemesys06

That looks like it's aimed at the original galaxy note and not the note 2
  23. hYpHyPuRpLe

It has a 4:3 display ratio. It's five inches and looks almost like a square. It does look funky
  24. MetroPOS

MetroPOS Well-Known Member

Friend of mine has the Galaxy Note, and the phone is ridiculously big. Unless you're a large person...big face, huge hands, long fingers...it's pointless.

To me it's more like a shruken down tablet than a phone. I held it up to my head as a joke like I was making a phone call, and I discovered that I'm pretty sure the Note is an inch smaller than my entire skull.

There's no way Metro will be adding this phone anyway.