Galaxy note - says its charging but doesnt charge instead eats up what is leftGeneral

1. notegirl95

notegirl95 New Member

Hi. a month ago my phone was water damaged but I was able to get it fixed like they fixed the inside, changed the charging port and I got a new battery. So a couple of days ago my phone was on like 3% battery so I decided to charge it, it said it was charging but it didn't charge. Later on the day the battery percentage increased to 17% but then the battery just started to decrease again and now it says its charging but wont charge. I went back to where I got my phone fixed and they said the battery might be busted so they gave me a new battery to try. so my phone was working fine with the new battery but then the battery level started to decrease since I had been using it so I decided to charge it and the same thing happened says its charging but doesnt and now my phone wont turn on. It occasionally comes on with the battery on screen with five dots underneath but nothing other than that. so please will someone help me, I don't want to have it get fixed when I spent

Advertisement