GALAXY PRO- i'll help with any questions related to GT-B7510 here!General

1. neo_the_one

neo_the_one Well-Known Member

I think i have done all possible modding with this phone. So, if anyone needs help just post here and, i'll be happy to help. :)

Advertisement
    :
    haris966, nirav1 and IOWA like this.
  2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Moved your thread so your generous offer could be seen by our members in the Galaxy Pro forum. Thanks for the help!:D
    neo_the_one likes this.
  3. neo_the_one

Thanks buddy! I didn't knewed where to start the thread! Its so confusing... :D
  4. NicoVr

NicoVr New Member

Hi

I updated the firmware of my Samsung Galaxy Pro from 2.2.2 to 2.3.6. And now my azerty keypad is typing qwerty.

I have found some threads online saying you have to modify something in the system map. I am really new to this so I don't really now how to do so.
    I have been able to root my phone but now I'm stuck, can you help me?

I am not a technician ore something like that so I hope you can tell me using easy words ;)
  5. miral

miral New Member

Hi,

Any of my apps in GT B7510 are not working... Android market also not working....

i can access internet through the browser though.

I uninstalled the updates at android markets, cleared cache, but nothing seems working

SOS Please help
  6. neo_the_one

Try hard resetting your phone, if nothing works!
    Did you update to gingerbread?

Don't forget to hit thanks if i helped you! :)
  7. neo_the_one

go to /system/usr/keylayout/qwerty.kl, mount as rw. And, edit the qwerty.kl to your
    need... use root explorer to browse and edit it..
    and also edit sec_keypad.kl and sec_keypad0.kl,
    then save your changes and reboot.. :)

Don't forget to hit thanks if i helped you! :D
  8. sgajen

sgajen New Member

i am having message memory full in my galaxy pro,
    is there any way to move msgs from phone to sd card?

and 2nd question. can i change my notification tone?
  9. eltonpiko

eltonpiko New Member

hi there i have a galaxy pro which came with foyo 2.2 i flashed it in ordin to gingerbread 2.3.6 and my touch screen stop responding at times it work for a few sec and freeze can you tell me how i can downgrade it back to foyo 2.2

i tried with ordin when i flash back to 2.2 the phone wont boot if i flash back to 2.3.6 i boots but with the touch screen prob.
  10. neo_the_one

the update to GB is perfectly fine!
    You maybe haaving touchscreen issues because you didn't cleared the cache before restarting with new update.
    Try clearing your cache and hard-resetting, before flashing the update and after flashing the GB update! Hopefully, it'll solve the issue. :)
  11. neo_the_one

You cannot move messages to sd card! They will be saved in phone memory only. But they only occupy a few hundred KB's of your phone memory, so not a problem! If you are running out of phone memory then delete some unwanted apps!
    And yes, ofcourse you can change the notification sound. Go to settings>sound>notification ringtone, and change it!:)
  12. neo_the_one

Thanks are always welcomed!!! :D:D:D
  13. kiges

kiges New Member

hi. I wonder why my GPS doesnt work ? Is there any way to work it?
  14. luyimbazi

luyimbazi New Member

hi,
    I'm in the process of rooting my Samsung Gt- B7510, when I'm through how do i upgrade it to Ice cream sandwich?
    Thxs
  15. akm27

akm27 New Member

suddenly audio is not coming from my 7510 samsung pro any solution pls hlp
  16. muzia

muzia New Member

can u plz help me ihow to connect the usb connection?
  17. waseem i

waseem i New Member

hi, iam not able to download app ,it always says
    You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag app icon) on your device with this email account.pls solve dis issue.
  18. ibrahim52

ibrahim52 New Member

If you can read my INTRO post you will get it why I am here but still I am going to share my question here as well as in the same section as Galaxy PRO. Here you go..

With pure honesty, this is the second android forum I've registered because I love my phone and I don't want to go for any touch screen phones for now. The only issue is, from past two months it keeps rebooting all the time but again its only while i am using it not when its in Idle mode. It has only gingerbread so did so many times factory reset in fact re-installed OS completely but still didn't fix. Now is there any way I can check the system logs by simply connecting my phone and go through the logs I have downloaded Eclipse and adt-bundle but I am a noob so that;s where I need help from experts over here. If someone can show me the steps. Thanks.
  19. CharlieB1980

CharlieB1980 New Member

Hi there, I followed some instruccions on this site to upgrade my gt-b7510 from 2.2 to 2.3.6 done so with odin but now my gpps will not get a location, downloaded GPS Essentials to try it and see but will not see any satellites, can some one help me plz
  20. Shurah

Shurah New Member

Hi guys..

I've just got my Samsung Galaxy Pro Gt- B7510..now when I connect it to the pc using usb cable..it's like i can't touch it anymore and its like touching on it's own..and the "usb connect" doesn't show in the notification panel..i would love to uprade my phone.

here's some info about my phone

Android Version - 2.2.2
    Baseband Version - B7510JXKC2
    Kernel Version - 2.6.32.9-perf
    root@SE-S508#1
    Build number - FROYO.JPKC4

can someone help me here.. just don't know how to start upgrading this. and my prob connectiong to pc.
  21. haris966

haris966 New Member

I think I have bricked my galaxy pro .I was installing CWM and then some kernels from XDA .phone is neither booting(Black screen) nor charging or download mode. When I connect to pc ,I only get in diagnostic mode when I press keys power+E ,and then connect battery , but Odin is also failing to download and gets stuck at setting up connection.:confused: Could you please help me get out of this situation. Thank you very much.
  22. Greenock

Greenock New Member

Hi can u help pls
    My keyboard light only stays on for 5sec ,
    Can I change this thanks.
  23. waseem i

waseem i New Member

hi as i downloaded delete my app application and in that option i have deleted som phone apps,now my phone is getting on but its showing samsung please help me what to do.