Galaxy R. What we know and a release date??General

1. KMPrenger

KMPrenger Well-Known Member

So this phone sounds to me like the Galaxy "Z"...

Samsung Debuts the Galaxy R, A Mid-Level Android Phone | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

4.19" screen, dual core processor, 1gig of ram, WVGA screen. I personally don't care for the size of the 4.3 and especially the 4.5" screen phones. This would be perfect for me...

...but alas, as seems to be the case for all of these dang Galaxy phones right now, who knows when it will be released.

I'm interested in the upcomming LG Thrill, but its basically as big as an Infuse. I wanted to wait for the SGII, but it will likely carry a high end price and still no word on when it will be released.

Atrix has all the size/specs I like, but I've read it can have overheating issues.

What is a guy to do!?? lol

Advertisement
    :
  2. Gregu

Gregu New Member

Galaxy R is out (I know, old news). But the forum seems to be empty - anyone got one already? Or am I the only one here?

G.
  3. archheretic

archheretic New Member

Hi Gregu,

Can you confirm you have dead space on your Galaxy R and that it works? I heard it was bundled with this phone, and i've been looking for a tegra compatible version of this game.....
  4. Gregu

Gregu New Member

Hi archheretic,

I do not have an app by this name. In fact I don't think there were any games out-of-the-box :)

Take care,
    Greg