• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S 4g POOR RECEPTION/SIGNAL help

Been searching the forums and will continue, but i haven't found any answers yet. I have worked in the same building for 15 years and go to the same gym every week. Never had a problem with any other phone (last phone was a blackberry). With my new Galaxy S 4G i get little to no reception in my work building and inside the gym. My Galaxy S usually says "No service" or if i'm lucky "emergency calls only" when i'm at my desk? Everyone around me is using their cell/mobile phones with no issues? I can't figure it out? The phone is great otherwise, but it's useless to me if the attenna is this bad? any help?

I know this is an old thread but im wondering if this could also happen with an s4 I like you go to the same places I went before and now have major problems with reception. With my old eve 4g I had very poor internet in Dr's office now with the s4 I cant even get a signal it keeps roaming I think I will go have them replace the sim card and see if I have your luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones