Galaxy S Auto-Closing AppsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Kashra

Kashra New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I have had my Galaxy S for a month now and I get constant drops out, at first I thought it was just black screens as it did it in a number of apps but I have managed to pin-point the problem in the last two days.

My partner downloaded Fruit Ninja onto both our phones, both are paid for, his works fine however mine randomly drops back to the menu screen that I accessed the game from, very annoying when you have just beat your high score. He suggested I was hitting the back button or one of the other three buttons, I have tested this today, that results in the screen dropping back to the menu, so he is right on that, however if I do hit the button and click the Fruit Ninja shortcut again it puts me back to where I last was, scorewise, and I have to unpause it. When it self drops the game starts over again, many times I unlocked a bonus and was three games later when it would drop and I would lose high scores or unlocks from games ago. Also unlike when I hit the back (or other) buttons it is no longer in the task manager, I suspect the phone is autoclosing apps.

As I said this is not the only app this has happened with, it is constant, with Fruit Ninja it is more noticable as you can't go for highscores, other apps can be picked up again after drop outs, and it happens in this game around every five minutes, as with other apps, making the game usless. Any ideas as to what many be causing this? I also forgot to mention that one in three times the sound jams and causes a static sound that dodesn't clear, even when restarting the game, the phone needs to get switched on and off.

Advertisement