Galaxy S coming to VerizonGeneral

Last Updated:

1. EliC

EliC Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, the front page story implies that the Galaxy S may well make its way to Verizon. Right now I am planning to get the incredible, but would prefer the Galaxy S and more than that, would love a Pro version. Hopefully we get some more details in short order so I know if I should pop for the Incredible or wait for the S.

Advertisement
  2. hornyhippo

hornyhippo Well-Known Member

probably wont' come out to verizon 6 or more months after the incredible releases considering the time the motorola droid came out 6 months before the incredible. That's how verizon does it. So would you want to wait 6 months, by that time, better phones will start to leak out.

3. EliC

EliC Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I think max I would wait is about 2 months. I will probably wait that anyway. Make sure any Incredible bugs are worked out and watch the price of the phone drop to <$100.

4. TheSmokinStroke02

TheSmokinStroke02 Active Member

if you wait 6 months for this. something better will come out. thats like with computers. you buy them the next hour theyre obselete

5. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

If you're going to wait, I'd just get a motorola shadow. It will be better made than a samsung. Also, by then something new will be coming in a few months thats how cell phones work.