• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S commercial a good sign?

Probably not. Given how well the X will probably do and Droid 2 around the corner, there is no good reason to release Fascinate into the fray. Also, since the Fascinate was missing from the leaked Verizon summer phone line-up, I wouldn't be surprised if the phone won't be released until fall or even holiday season. Here's to hoping otherwise.

Upvote 0
One could only hope it would be sooner rather than later. I do not see it being released prior to the Droid 2, but I could see an argument that they would release it along side it as one has a physical keyboard, the other doesn't. Of course they won't market the Fascinate as they do with Droids, but hey, better specs, performance, and ability to flash custom roms....consider me sold.

Upvote 0
One could only hope it would be sooner rather than later. I do not see it being released prior to the Droid 2, but I could see an argument that they would release it along side it as one has a physical keyboard, the other doesn't. Of course they won't market the Fascinate as they do with Droids, but hey, better specs, performance, and ability to flash custom roms....consider me sold.

Yup, definitely seems to make sense. I don't see it before the Droid 2 either at this point.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones