Galaxy S III Leaked photo (?)General

1. khaltire

khaltire Member

Advertisement
  2. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

It's not real. It's just a render someone did.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  3. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

there's no bezel on that thing lol that'd be amazing
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  4. declanh

declanh Active Member

I would imagine a phone with ZERO bezel would be very hard to use.
    Holding it would very likely cause touches to be registered at the edges of the screen. Im sure there is scope to make the bezel smaller but not Zero.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  5. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

Yeah, not a good design at all. So most likely a fake.
  6. Techichi

Techichi Member

How many of u hold your phone by the bezel? Yeah...

The bezel on the s2 is barely there as it is. Not saying that pic is real...just pointing out the obvious.
    Android26 and xXKiiNGSXx like this.
  7. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

Just gripping it naturally, if it had no bezel, it would register all kinds of inputs. I get inputs now with the current GS II.
  8. dublevay

dublevay Active Member

'Bezel' was perhaps a bad description - but I think what the guys mean is that the screen image - and hence one may assume - the touch screen sensitivity, extends to the very edge of the glass. That would not work very well.
  9. paulmartinmd

paulmartinmd New Member

pretty phone and the best to come out but doubts this image above..
  10. xXKiiNGSXx

xXKiiNGSXx Member

Honestly, whoever did this, did a very good job. That is a unique clock widget that would be a very good one to have. But I cant see samsung making there software buttons look that cheesy. But I am excited for March....I've already started my savings fund for the SG III.
  11. Gearu

Gearu Well-Known Member

They wouldn't make the screen go all the way to the edge, because it would detect your fingers and activate whatever is near, possible switching homescreens or who knows what.
    This is the reason for the thick black frame around tablet displays, gives you somewhere to put your thumbs...

This render looks cool, but not practical, although LG did something close to this, but with a bubbled screen or something.
  12. bonolorenzo

bonolorenzo New Member

hahaha lol
  13. ledlauzis

ledlauzis New Member

14. Doan

Doan Member

That's not an issue they couldn't prevent. After some light settings tweaks, my laptop's touchpad will not recognize input from my palm, or anything other than one or two finger clicks/gestures. They just need to put some research into how people hold their phones, and how to prevent accidental screen input.
  15. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

16. declanh

declanh Active Member

17. Gearu

Gearu Well-Known Member

Could be chinese trolls, if it exists, they can make a copy of it, so no reason they can't make something up themselves, lol.

Realistically I'd say that it's probably an updated Galaxy Player device (it's like an ipod but with more features, can connect to and control samsung smart TVs like only our SIIs and existing Galaxy Players can)
  18. Doit2it

Although if you were female with an A or B cup, it would fit PERFECTLY in your shirt pocket!
    ORD84 likes this.
  19. Sandroidfan

Sandroidfan Well-Known Member

Android26 likes this.
  20. Doit2it

21. schrodinger56

schrodinger56 Well-Known Member

Fake notwithstanding does anyone know if that clock design is available to download as a widget to the S2?

Thanks.
    PatyCake likes this.
  22. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

No
  23. MrAli87

MrAli87 New Member

a company selling through amazon uk are using this image for a sgs3 case cover available now.
  24. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member