Galaxy S registering problem With GoogleSupport

Last Updated:

1. matstanl

matstanl New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everybody,

I have a problem. On my Galaxy S I cannot register the google account in order to use market, gmail application and even such a basic function as calendar application. It keeps infoming me that it cannot connect to the internet (and really the web traffic indication is completely dead). That same happens with wifi connection. At the same time internet is working perfectly on the phone and I registered my gmail account without problems in phone's e-mail application and it works perfectly.I would appreciate help and guidance with this problem, otherwise it becomes almost useless.

Advertisement
  2. hsekum

hsekum Well-Known Member

do a factory reset it should connect fine ul end up loosing games

3. tim007

tim007 Member

i have the same problem :(
    and it's a new phone, i've bought them today...

4. Drg7

Drg7 Member

I had the same problem the first day. It couldn't connect with my provider's internet connection at all. I finally managed to achieve the first connection through my wifi router at home. After that, it connects regularly with any connection available. Before doing that, I had restarted the phone 10 times, but nothing. Try connecting through a private wifi (any home router) and see if it solves the problem