Galaxy S wont talk to my PcSupport

1. howieb

howieb New Member

Alcon,
    I need some advice, my galaxy S phone will not sync up and talk with my pc. i plug it in and the pc doesn't even see it, is there a driver i need? i am running windows 7 ultimate. please help.

Advertisement
  2. howieb

howieb New Member

I found a way, i went and loaded auto mount from the market and now it works.
    BBradz likes this.
  3. YellowGT0

YellowGT0 Well-Known Member

4. BBradz

BBradz Member

Hi
    I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for that little nugget of information. Not only does my pc now recognise my SGS, but my sanity has now been restored, and my wife no longer wishes to throttle me, thanks once again.
  5. psychocandy

psychocandy Well-Known Member

Does seem that Kies is pretty crap.
  6. feenicks13

feenicks13 New Member

ive spent hours trying to sort kies out, its crap
  7. airhynez

airhynez New Member

Hello, I'm having a similar problem. Trying to connect the Galaxy S to my laptop running Vista (all updates loaded). Once my USB is plugged in I am prompted by my Galaxy to "Connect USB Storage" which disables the SD card on my phone. This all makes since, then my computer responds with "device not recognized", so I download the driver from the Samsung website. Same thing. After reading a LOT of threads about people having similar problem, I power off and on my phone. Still nothing. Today I downloaded Kies even though I am perfectly happy with Windows Media Player. Soooo, still nothing. Any futher troubleshooting ideas. Thanks to all.

Pat