1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Galaxy S2 charging probs; poss overheatingGeneral

1. becketg

becketg New Member

Samsung galaxy s2 charging problem. Despite trying 2 new batteries, a new car charger, a new mains charger, replacing the charging slot on the phone, i am still having charging problems, particularly charging in the car (important as i am a london black cab driver and i use a gps app to otain work; been using this app about a year). I spoke to samsung, the lady there thought the charging issue was software related. She advised me to carry out a factory reset and this seemed to fix the problem but after a day, whilst charging phone in car, the phone stopped charging and shutdown. I took the phone to a ohone repair shop which believed the prob was h/ware and replaced the micro usb port. Again the fix seemed to work but after a day the phone stopped charging in the car and shut down.
    This time i booted the phone using another battery and yesterday at home did a factory reset and recharged phone overnight. Today the phone seems to b working well and is on charge in the car but i fully expect, later today, that the phone will stop charging and shutdown. Any ideas pls.

Advertisement
    :