Galaxy s2, how do delete paranoid androig program and put back Normal Android ??

Last Updated:

1. polatkan60

polatkan60 New Member

hello, i have a samsung galaxy s2 and have paranoid android program, I just need help how to remove that paranoid android and get my phone back to normal android again..I have never done it before and i dont know how to do. I need to know step by step, is there anyone can show me the way ? Thanks :eek:

2. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining us:)

It should be easy enough to get you back to stock. The first thing you need to do isvdownload some stock firmware from samfirmware
    SamMobile Firmware Page
    Just choose the options in the drop down boxes and you'll find the firmware to match.

Then flash with Odin following the instructions in post #2 of this thread

I've moved this to all things root:)
  3. iT0mm0

iT0mm0 Well-Known Member

Do you want to remove the entire rom like Shotty said or do you just need help with Paranoidandroid settings so you have a stock looking phone ??

If its the latter may i suggest a read of the original post for PA rom as it explains everything right there
  4. polatkan60

polatkan60 New Member

i dont understand anything, my problem i want to take away that paranoid android and have normal ( when u buy phone first time u have normal android) android back. I need help please
  5. iT0mm0

iT0mm0 Well-Known Member

follow shottys advice then = post #2

may i just enquire why you would download and install something as complex as Paranoidandroid without first understanding exactly what you were letting yourself in for ??
    it takes time and reading to fully utilise CM, AOKP, PA etc etc, its akin to jumping from a windows computer to a linux computer and then complaining that you dont like it.

If you would like some help adjusting to PA im only a PM away, although reading your post may i suggest a read of the Neat rom post on this forum.

Download neatrom
    factory reset
    format system
    flash Hawkers kernel script
    wipe cache and dalvik
    flash neatrom
    wipe cache and dalvik
    fix permissions (advanced)
    reboot phone
  6. ZarateResp

ZarateResp New Member

Hello, i have the same issue but when i try to do the step number 6 "Connect the USB cable and wait for the ID:COM section to turn yellow" it nevers turn yellow.

Please help!
  7. immortalneo

immortalneo Well-Known Member

Which Odin version are you using? In v3.xx, it turns blue in colour, not yellow.
    It could also be due to driver issues. Install/re-install Kies and/or USB drivers, then try again. :)

Also, check out this guide: