• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy s2 modem issues

dave1967

Lurker
Apr 6, 2012
Hi all
Not sure if im posting this in the right place as only just joined so sorry if i should have posted it in a different forum.
I have recently bought a Galaxy s2 on 3 with unlimited internet when i tether it to my laptop it works fine except on a lot of sites the pictures dont display..however if i log on using my 3 dongle with a different sim card and go to the same sites the pictures display fine..is this a phone or a laptop issue..any help would be greatfully appreciated.
Cheers
Dave

Hello and welcome aboard.. you might just need to clear "cookie data, cache, data, history from the web browser. On any webpage, tap menu, more, then settings." If this doesn't work - then you would need to check in to your device's area of support for help.

Since there are a few variants of this phone, and I'm not sure which Samsung Galaxy S2 device you have, ivevwent ahead and posted all the links for them.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones