Galaxy S2 QuestionSupport

Last Updated:

1. ieatsheeet

ieatsheeet New Member

I just got my Galaxy S2 yesterday and I love it so far, except for one thing.

When I press the menu, home, back, and search soft keys, I feel a vibration, I think it's called haptic feedback? However when I'm also tapping the keys for a text message, every letter I press also vibrates.

Is there any way to make only the Menu, home, back, search keys vibrate, but not the letters when I'm typing something?

-Also the battery life seems terrible. I fully drained the battery when I opened the phone package, and I fully charged it. This morning it was at 100 and within less than an hour my battery was at 85.

2. Oldschoolwax

Oldschoolwax Well-Known Member

Hi ieatsheeet, it will get better, fully cycle the battery a few times, if you can run it till it shuts down, do so. AFAIK you either have haptic on or off. (though it stays on power button) some custom roms "may" have this ability, but none that I know of offhand. There are also some good battery apps out there like "2X Battery" that you might want to download. You can get more of the phone if you decide to root it and shutdown some unnecessary software. Enjoy your new phone!