1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

galaxy s2 restart issuesSupport

1. truckdriver55

truckdriver55 New Member

hope you all can help. phone is less than 2 months old. never had any issues. when connected to the bluetooth stereo in my semi or on my hands free device after about ~10 minutes the phone just reboots. no warning, no nothing. just does a halfass reboot. when not using bluetooth, there are no issues. the stereo and hands free are both brand new. need help please.

thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Babanaeem

Babanaeem New Member

I had that problem yeaterday for the first time. I'm also having the problem that the time zone changes on it's own and switches back periodically. This was not the case befor the recent android 4.0.4 upgrade. I came here looking for a solution. Do you also have tie clock peoblem?
  3. truckdriver55

truckdriver55 New Member

Yes my clock jumps all over the place as well. i have never updated my phone but there are no updates available it says. i tried yet another bluetooth today and same problem.
  4. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Well-Known Member

Truckdriver, since your phone is only 2 months old, it's likely that it came pre-loaded with the 4.0.4 update already, but just to be sure, what version does your phone say you are on? I believe that the bluetooth issue is a known ICS issue. I'm not positive, but I believe if you search around, you will find others who have had a similar problem. The time zone one is new to me, but apparently there is a definitely a growing group of people who are having it. Since it's so new, you can always take it back to Sprint and have them warranty it.