Galaxy S2 Wont Turn On!Support

1. tryudie

tryudie New Member

Hello I need help with my rooted and unlocked bell Canada samsung galaxy s2 I9100M. I was using it at nigh browsing the web and then went to sleep stuck it under my pillow and then woke up in the morning because my alarm didn't go off, too find out it was dead. So I tried to charge the Galaxy s2 an nothing happened. I tried via USB an wall charger nothing happened. I pulled battery and tried soft reset and hard reset an again nothing happened . I bought this phone off of kijiji had it for a good week with no problems until today. Can someone please help me? I will even pay someone 40$ on paypal if you resolve my problem. Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. tryudie

tryudie New Member

If I leave it in to charge it doesnt get hot at all. And I put in my friends battery in my phone and it did turn on. But now im stuck with my battery
  3. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Well-Known Member

Use your $40 to get a new battery
  4. Kie

Kie Well-Known Member

Maybe the usb is dirty. Try giving the usb port a scrub with a dry toothbrush. Worked for me after i dropped mine in my garden.
  5. tryudie

tryudie New Member

still doesn't work im starting to think the phone charger port in the phone is broken...
  6. ghj373

ghj373 New Member

i had the same problem i just brushed the port and the battery a little bit with a toothbrush