Galaxy S2General

1. jgraves12

jgraves12 Well-Known Member

So it's been confirmed that the GS2 is coming to virgin mobile and I was wondering if anyone else was thinking about selling or returning their reverbs for it? Would it be worth it? Thoughts?

Advertisement
    :
  2. learning2

learning2 Well-Known Member

Hmm... Like a lot of VM customers, I'm price sensitive... Paying $370 for the SII, or waiting for THAT one to be discounted, is going to be harder with the Reverb down to 199. I'm ready to replace my Optimus V (just overthinking the decision more than any particular reason for waiting), and the SII doesn't look 170 better to me.
  3. jgraves12

jgraves12 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna be honest, I feel like a complete tool. The main reason i was thinking about changing was because my phone was becoming slow and unresponsive but when I was looking through my settings I saw I had the power save feature turned on and it was throttling my cpu. Main point, don't use the power save feature unless you need to. haha
  4. mb41186

mb41186 Well-Known Member

For the price unless you live in a 4G area I don't think it would be worth it, the phone is more than a year old now, and although it will have ICS on it I do not think the version of touchwiz it has is the updated one like the Reverb/Newer Galaxy phones have. For a mid range phone I think the Reverb is really good, now if ur into bigger screens and better camera go with the S2
  5. norcalscot

norcalscot Member

Radioshack has a deal on at the moment where you get the S2 for $299 plus a month of free service (worth $35). I just picked up one today for my son - I think that's a great deal! only valid until November 21st - if I hadn't picked up my Reverb only a couple of weeks ago I'd jump on this deal.