• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy s2x won't ask for unlock code

AnujisBerg

Lurker
Sep 13, 2012
I just purchased the galaxy s2x from koodo mobile.

I want to unlock it to the telus network so I went and bought a telus sim for it.

I have not used the phone at all, have not used the koodo sim card at all.

I attempted to unlock the phone by putting the telus simcard in there, but it does not ask me for an unlock code. It recognizes that an unregistered sim is put into the phone, but it still won't ask me for an unlock code.

Any help? This is really driving me crazy.

Basically.. Telus and Kodoo are sister companies... U dont need to unlock ur phone to use in these 2 networks...

I just purchased the galaxy s2x from koodo mobile.

I want to unlock it to the telus network so I went and bought a telus sim for it.

I have not used the phone at all, have not used the koodo sim card at all.

I attempted to unlock the phone by putting the telus simcard in there, but it does not ask me for an unlock code. It recognizes that an unregistered sim is put into the phone, but it still won't ask me for an unlock code.

Any help? This is really driving me crazy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones