Galaxy s3 at radioshack

1. Firewill10

Firewill10 Well-Known Member

The galaxy s3 is at radioshacks! Bought mine for boost today and they confirmed they have it for VM also

Advertisement
  2. Firewill10

And it is fast!

Attached Files:

3. Austrie

Austrie Well-Known Member

Happy for yah bud. How's the headphones? Your sg3 is 16gb right?
  4. Firewill10

Yes 16 gig. Not sure about headphones. They come with them but I use a Samsung Bluetooth that streams the music and everything. Is mono but works
  5. mikeca

mikeca Well-Known Member

Very Cool! What was the price?
  6. Larzuk

Larzuk Well-Known Member

I'm in Los Angeles and I purchased mine for VM this afternoon after work. Was 399.99. Came to I believe 437 and change. I have not activated it yet and will do that tomorrow. I still can't believe there is no advertisement for this yet on VM website, Etc. Radio Shack rep told me it officially released for him yesterday. Said it's likely to be in the week of the 9th (Tomorrow) for RadioShacks new ad..Although I thought the 12th was the official day of release? Bottom line is I got my unit, I'm stocked, and can't wait to activate tomorrow!
  7. ADROID1

ADROID1 Member

Best Buy has a link to pre order the Galaxy S3 for Boost and VM on there web site.
    But wait.............the link doesn't work.
    Way to go Best Buy!
  8. Watagump

Watagump Well-Known Member

The S3 still isn't listed on the shacks site.
  9. Larzuk

Larzuk Well-Known Member

Yea that's what has me stumped. I'm afraid to activate my S3 thinking it won't go through because of this "June 12th" release date that is floating around the net. I even asked my Radio Shack Rep once he told me he got them in Friday, If they can sell them...He kind of looked at me weird and was like Yea, Of course, So I bought it. Same thing for the sites of Boost and VM, Nothing yet. Finally I guess what my question would be, Is whether or not RadioShack was supposed to sell the units? I have no idea how that works. I remember many years ago at Best Buy we had to adhere to "Release dates" with selling X Items.
  10. notebooko

notebooko Well-Known Member

It will go through if anything goes wrong it's on radio Shack... Nothing to be afraid of.
  11. metsfan99

metsfan99 Well-Known Member

If you try to activate it, and it doesn't work, the worst case scenario is you would have to wait 3 days. until 6/12. Retailers sell things prior to the official release date all the time.
  12. ADROID1

ADROID1 Member

13. Larzuk

Larzuk Well-Known Member

That's the price they originally told me, however after I went home to get the cash and come back it rang up at 399.99.
  14. metsfan99

metsfan99 Well-Known Member

15. Firewill10

I am using my s3 for this forum posts. So yes it will activate. The price is 399.99
  16. christiansoto

christiansoto Well-Known Member

Can you do a unboxing video for the VM version
  17. Firewill10

I cannot sorry. Hopefully someone will get one. Most radioshacks will activate in store unless the buyer asks them not to
  18. bbradf44

bbradf44 Active Member

Does it have expandable memory?
  19. Watagump

Watagump Well-Known Member

I will hold on for sales, $399 for a phone isn't for me.
  20. Firewill10

Yes it has a micro slot
  21. Firewill10

I actually bought the s2 a bout 2 weeks b4 the announcement of the s3 so all I had to do was pony up 70 more
  22. bbradf44

bbradf44 Active Member

Thanks. Good, I wasn't sure. I know some of the newer Android phones (HTC one cough cough) Cary 32 gb internal but no SD card which may be a deal breaker for me. Do you guys think 400 bucks is worth it or should I go with half that(VM website) for the s2 titanium?
  23. Larzuk

Larzuk Well-Known Member

In my own humble opinion, This phone is worth every single penny of that $437! It is lightning fast, Browsers blazing fast, Of course this will vary widely depending on your location. Early testing with the camera and video is awesome. Again, All around Amazing phone!! The features of the phone are pure awesome.. One thing I want to test is it's ability to do Picture in a picture...So I can watch a video and browse the web at the same time...How cool is that!
  24. Firewill10

This phone is worth every penny. U will get great use from it, it is fast and smooth. The two apps at once feature is sweet. U may not see as good as a phone for a long time
  25. mogelijk

mogelijk Well-Known Member

If I am understanding your location (from your profile), you definitely want the S3. From what I'm seeing, you do live in an LTE area, so the S3 will be worth it for the data speeds.