• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

galaxy s3 battery or worse, killing me

brokens3

Lurker
Aug 2, 2014
This is killing me, please help.....
I have a galaxy s3 model GT-I9305T so its pretty standard. Got it through telsta 14mts ago on contract in AU. All was fine.
Then last week, the battery is full, all's good
But as the battery gets down to 50%, the screen starts to flicker and both cell and data signals fail showing the circle with a line through it, then a second later the phone displays the sim lock password stage stating no service, after a second the no service nite goes away so I then have to reenter my sim password which gets me back in and have to wait a few min for the phone to get the signal back, this then happens about once a minute and within 5 min the phone will die. Although once the flickering starts if I plug in the charger all is fine. Means my phone is only good for half the battery. What's going on?? Please someone say they have had this happen, I see a lot of threads about bad battey life but is this more than that?? HELP

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones