• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy s3 low battery warning.how can I dasable it?

some custom ROMs give the option between having it on, customizing when it appears, or turning it off entirely (Carbon ROM does this). unfortunately, if you're running it down that far you're actually harming the Li-ion battery in there. they lose capacity if you let them drain below 25%, and if i'm not mistaken, the warning comes up at 15%. at that point, your phone will be dead in 15 or 30 minutes anyway, so why not just plug it in?

Upvote 0
Yes they do, but he is not rooted! If Terry51 wants stuff like this to be addressed then the only real way is to root and use something like Xposed framework which is really easy to install (can be done in the OS its an .apk so it doesn't need to be flashed in recovery) and then download so called modules from within the Xposed app, Wanam's Xposed module has dozens of tweaks, amongst them enabling call recording, turning off battery notification, change battery style and colour and many more.

Best of all this combo is absolutely free and works on pretty much any TW based ROM - I think there is also a framework for non-TW ROMs, not 100% certain though.

Upvote 0
Xposed works fine on aosp mate.
Just not on 4.4 when running in ART :(
P.s, i think nick is wrong about the battery thing.
Afaik its fine to run them down until the phone shuts down (otherwise the phone would be made to shut down at 25% and 25% would be shown as 0% lol) :thumbup:
P.p.s, if rooted you could simply remove or rename the annoying sound file from the phone :beer:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones