• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 news and more !!

Haha never this thing is perfect and with cm10 is even better im really enjoying this phone I thought my esteem was nice but this is another level

yes i imagen, i look at the esteem with nice expectations with consideration of its spec capacity but when i look at the GS3 which is like 4-5 times faster, bigger, and it have more features i could only imagine how awesome it can be:), even better with JELLY BEAN. COME ON!!!!!11, that's an overkill.

Upvote 0
I haven't seen anyone post this yet....
For those wondering:
Congrats to the winners of our Samsung Galaxy S III Sweepstakes! Carmen T. (Feasterville, PA), Ernest J. (Dallas, TX), Joseph S. (Mulberry, FL), Andrea V. (Stockton, CA), Patricia W. (Miami, FL), Brandon S. (Jacksonville, FL), Andrew S. (Dallas, TX), Jose U. (Wall, NJ), Derek S. (Riverview, FL), Christina S. (Los Angeles, CA), Shaikia W. (Atlanta, GA), Neftaly L. (Tampa, FL), Jeffrey K. (Blue Bell, PA), Marquicia L. (Gainesville, FL), Shannon G. (Roseville, CA), Carolyn G. (Concord, MA), Jessica F. (Pleasant Hill, CA), Valarie R. (Dallas, TX), William L. (Las Vegas, NV) and Bobby B. (Azle, TX) are the proud new owners of a new Samsung Galaxy S III. Stay tuned for future contests and giveaways!

----
taken from the metroPCS facebook page.

Upvote 0
I haven't seen anyone post this yet....
For those wondering:
Congrats to the winners of our Samsung Galaxy S III Sweepstakes! Carmen T. (Feasterville, PA), Ernest J. (Dallas, TX), Joseph S. (Mulberry, FL), Andrea V. (Stockton, CA), Patricia W. (Miami, FL), Brandon S. (Jacksonville, FL), Andrew S. (Dallas, TX), Jose U. (Wall, NJ), Derek S. (Riverview, FL), Christina S. (Los Angeles, CA), Shaikia W. (Atlanta, GA), Neftaly L. (Tampa, FL), Jeffrey K. (Blue Bell, PA), Marquicia L. (Gainesville, FL), Shannon G. (Roseville, CA), Carolyn G. (Concord, MA), Jessica F. (Pleasant Hill, CA), Valarie R. (Dallas, TX), William L. (Las Vegas, NV) and Bobby B. (Azle, TX) are the proud new owners of a new Samsung Galaxy S III. Stay tuned for future contests and giveaways!

----
taken from the metroPCS facebook page.

how i wished to be one of them :)

Upvote 0
Is there any point in buying a new phone? Metro and T mobile have merged,so will Metro be going to gsm or staying cdma? I don't want to spend a lot of money on a phone that will useless soon. Any ideas anyone please.

This has already been discussed but when they shut off CDMA in 2015 everywhere will be covered by VoLTE so you will still have everything you can do now & more(talk,text,data & more)

Reactions: bsquirrell
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones