Galaxy S3 news and more !!

1. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Yes sir very very reliable and always tells me to spread it lol :D:thumbup:
    Kid09 likes this.
  2. Khemul

Khemul Well-Known Member

Stop running unfair tests and the Admire won't be able to cheat. ;)

Quadrant has a specific way of testing systems. In a sense, the more attention the phone can spend on the test itself the better it does. Meaning that the less the system has to do the better it'll rank. Hence why the Admire can get a better score there, since it literally has nothing to do with its free time.

Quadrant shouldn't be run between different classes of phones. Like phones should only be compared. Same feature-set. Similar internal stats. Etc.. Going outside of that will give one phone an unfair advantage, hence cheating.

Really all benchmarks work that way. It isn't always obvious but it is always there, no matter the benchmark.
  3. dulal18

dulal18 Well-Known Member

True, i knew that, but I hope you guys are understanding what I am trying to say, basically I am saying please don't use quadrant rather use antutu which is much better that's all. I am not a noob
  4. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Tell metro to hurry up this baby is ready kid look at this shot damn she's lovely lol
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    storm21 likes this.
  5. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Indeed :3
  6. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

What version of touchwiz is that? I want it now
  7. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

you already have this phone?

does it have universal search?
  8. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

No i wish my contact sends me this to torture me lol so I pass it along to you guys the phone performs flawless my contacts has not have a single complaint so we are getting closer about a month away or less
  9. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

cool beans,

ask your contact if universal search works on the phone because i hear samsung took that feature out because of the lawsuit BS.

also ask them if they could take a pic of the app drawer. metro said they werent going to put a lot of bloatware on this phone and i wanted to see whats on there.
  10. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Will do
  11. Kid09

Kid09 Well-Known Member

Beautiful just beautiful. Release it already lol.
  12. Kid09

Kid09 Well-Known Member

That's Nature UX.
  13. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

Never heard of it. I shall look it up
  14. horsecharles

horsecharles Well-Known Member

:eek::afraid::dancing::knuddel:
  15. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

What the ballpark figure Mike-do tell $$$$$$
  16. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Absolutely gbiggie well the range is between $475-529 but that's not too accurate at the moment but is close to it so let's see
    gbiggie likes this.
  17. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

18. gbiggie

Works for me:deal:
    That's respectable I think considering the Esteem came out at first @ 350/400
  19. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Exactly I agree are you getting it as well?
  20. gbiggie

Would like to but may not be as soon as it releases :(
    TBD
  21. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Ok I hear you from what I can see most of us will either get it right away or a little later will keep the magic together :thumbup:
  22. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Do you know if we'll be getting the 32gb version and what colors will be available?
  23. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Ill be at metro when the doors open :D

Im so excited I could pee on myself. Damn I really want that sexy biatch.

White, they better have it dammit. :D
  24. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Will find out for you about what version regarding colors white and pebble blue from I was told from them
  25. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Haha we all are now what I'm worried about is that I was told it will limited supply so make sure you go around stores and put your name down or something I will do the same :D