Galaxy S3 news and more !!

1. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Cool hopefully they do it like that again this year it will be a nice present for you kid :)
  2. Kid09

Kid09 Well-Known Member

Me too Mike guess we'll have to wait and see. :)
    mike28 likes this.
  3. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Ill be getting the gs3 around Christmas lol
  4. Kid09

Kid09 Well-Known Member

Better late then never right? Lol
  5. Fenix30

Fenix30 Member

ill b there with a sleeping bag. soon as the doors open ill b like just shut up and take my money
  6. Fenix30

Fenix30 Member

i find it funny but my heart just started racin a bit
  7. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

I'll be selling off my motion once I get the s3. I bought this as a in between phone anyway and my connect paid for it.
  8. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

Man, I hope your right! I want this phone bad! I wanted to try out the Motion yet because I haven't been able to sell off my Connect! These potential buyers are weaksauce! Bailing at the last second >.> SmH!
  9. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I hear you men it looks solid for next month and like I said this guys are just right on point :D
  10. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

That was my plan but UPS doesnt run to the store until the middle of the day. :(
  11. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Update as of now the good old boys are hinting end of this month beginning of October its on final approval yohooooo oh men :beer::beer: cheers to the s3
    storm21, pcgamer, Fuzzy13 and 2 others like this.
  12. hugo22m

hugo22m Member

Can't wait!! any news about the price range?
  13. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

COTdammit october HURRY THE $#@% UP!
  14. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

That's what I'm saying :D
  15. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

So it should be coming on beginning of OCT? and what is the price range?
  16. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

$475-$529
    storm21 likes this.
  17. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

Not that bad still a bit to much for me ATM.
  18. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

confirmed or speculated?
  19. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

They just gave me that range so this is confirmed of course not a final number yet :(
    lacreoleman likes this.
  20. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

Could I port my number from VM to MetroPCS when I get a S3 or would i just be easier to get a new number and send a mass text to everyone letting them know that this is my new number?
  21. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Love it.

Would be even better if I could get the 32gb version for $529 but I'm fine with 16gb. I have a 32gb card already anyway.
  22. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

Yea, 16GB is more than good enough for me. I am so hyped about this phone! I bet I'm going to be the first one on my block to buy it.. Might be like that for a while, lol. They should give me a discount just for that. I can't waiiiiit :D!
  23. lacreoleman

lacreoleman New Member

Bloody Hell. Metro, you must be related to the Marques de Sade, 'cause you are a sadistic S.O.B., torturing us and making us beg for our S3.

Well, not to be left out....

PLEASE, RELEASE THE !@#$ ALREADY.

Ahh, that was much better. Now all I have to do is get the restraining order lifted from my Metro PCS for bugging them every day about the S3 and all will be well.
  24. nemesys06

nemesys06 Well-Known Member

I'm looking to upgrade soon. I just wish metro would release the s3 by the time i do as i would life to switch.
  25. storm21

storm21 Well-Known Member

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!! cant wait for the best phone to hit Metro pcs....as soon as its out i am getting it!! :) ....but i really hope it come out next week ....all this waiting is getting to me if u know what i mean lol lol jk