1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Galaxy S3 news and more !!

1. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

This feels like Christmas. Just waiting on it to happen.
  2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Admire and beast don't belong in the same sentence. Lol
  3. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Lmao I know I say release the s3 next week and then the other phones the week after that
  4. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

That's what I'm talking about!
  5. pss3054b

pss3054b Member

This road map

[​IMG]
    storm21 likes this.
  6. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

S3 dropping around the 9th with an outside chance of before one of my peeps just informed me nothing on the price yet the only thing mystery at this point is the price but soon we will know
    storm21 likes this.
  7. xstation

xstation Well-Known Member

bring it on

[​IMG]
  8. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Lmao n4zty and i are doing riots in Tampa bring it on we on
  9. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

start the countdown!!
  10. counter423

counter423 Member

damnnnnnnnn

long ass wait!!!!
  11. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Negative 2 more weeks :D
  12. storm21

storm21 Well-Known Member

On the 9th or before huh....yesssss!!! Can't wait...I just got some cases for the s3 today.....I am so ready for this lol
  13. Kid09

Kid09 Well-Known Member

Yep that's a Samsung thing.
  14. storm21

storm21 Well-Known Member

PRkid, mike28 and Kid09 like this.
  15. Kid09

Kid09 Well-Known Member

16. GSTR21

GSTR21 Active Member

Hey what are u all talkng about? S3 is out ... i have one in my hand... im typing this very post with it lol.

Are you guys in usa??

Sorry if I sound like a noob lol just cant make heads or tails of this metro thing lol

Which I now understand x-(
  17. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Wait we getting the gs3 with the quad core?
  18. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Gs3 for metropcs.
  19. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

.... Typo

@s*#ing typo.
  20. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Yes, MetroPCS is an American, no-contract carrier. It's been uncommon in the past for them to offer a high-end phone, so this is a big deal.

Not if the earlier property leaks I checked are correct, no. It'll be a Qualcomm S4, like the other USA models.
    GSTR21 likes this.
  21. GSTR21

GSTR21 Active Member

Metropcs????

Lol if its short for something really simple im gonna cry! Im an it tech ffs

If u want a honest opinion on the S3 id be glad to input.

Thanks

Adam
  22. GSTR21

GSTR21 Active Member

Riggggghhhhht I get it. So they sell for cash with no contract but until now they havnt stocked this sort of high end handset... are they standard handsets then just debranded and unlocked????

I recommend waiting for the new(er) s3 the LTE model... double the ram and a dual core will do all you need. Iurve my s3 but wished thy had stuck 2gb of ddr3 in.....

Thanks

Adam
  23. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

No, like almost everything on our side of the pond, this will be branded and locked.

Our SGS3 phones are already LTE capable on the carriers that offer that service, and the models here offer 2 GB ram.
    GSTR21 likes this.
  24. GSTR21

GSTR21 Active Member

Isnt that the newer model thats availble in that ruby red??? If so I caught a review days after my Uk S3 was delivered .... I was sooooo gutted. The adreno 225 and 2gb of ram ... If it had a quad I would have given my right arm lol. Yeah you guys already have 4g ... lucky I guess I get along fine with Hsdpa or hsupa or whatever it is these days. Strange all your handsets have the mark of the devil... I pay a small amount each month and in return I got a debranded unlocked model.... and quite a good deal on line rental. So are these newer S3s cheaper ??? Same battery???

Thanks
    Adam
  25. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Everything is pretty much the same. The only thing different from the international version and the U.S. is that the U.S is dual core instead of quad. 2 gigabytes if ram as oppose to the 1 gigabyte in the international version. :)
    GSTR21 likes this.