Galaxy S3 news and more !!

Last Updated: 2012-11-07 17:40:34
  1. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I'm sure he might reconsider hey chazz we welcome you back lol

Advertisement
  2. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

no leave chazzy alone hes having too much fun on his nexus with straight talk and no friends to talk to on the straight talk forum lol jk
  3. johnpro112

johnpro112 Well-Known Member

Excuse me for being kinda cynical, but is this source a reliable source?
  4. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Nice find n4zty:D
    Was thinking up looking each up to compare specs(if they can be found)-too lazy right now :p
    Going to move this over to the Metro PCS section instead of making a new post over there :thumbup:
  5. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

as reliable as our current president. lmao
  6. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Tried. Nothing on most of them except the coolpad quattro, it has a four inch display.
  7. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

8. horsecharles

horsecharles Well-Known Member

Samsung Lightray is a suspicious inclusion...as the watered down version of the s3....
  9. geekydude

geekydude Well-Known Member

Don't think so - seems a little to watered down
  10. ellunit500

ellunit500 Well-Known Member

She mad now
  11. alittle

alittle Well-Known Member

mike28 likes this.
  12. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

^^Meh, one of Metro's sub $200 models... NEXT.
  13. super squirrel

super squirrel Well-Known Member

14. HereticSins

15. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

Naaaah, still not as good as the Esteem
  16. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

esteem vs. connect?
  17. HereticSins

Connect and esteem gonna be obsolete after these ice cream sandwich devices come out. Maybe not the esteem since it had more time to sell.
  18. alittle

alittle Well-Known Member

Here's a question for you all. Even if the specs are incredible on one of these new phones would you still buy it if it didn't have a dev community? (Root mainly).

Personally I would wait to see which phone gets Dev attention.
  19. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

I would lol
  20. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

if the S3 came to metro in all its glory i'd get it if it had no dev community at all.

this coming from someone who hasnt utilized any of the stuff developed for the connect besides root access. most of the stuff made for it has been reviewed to be buggy and since the connect is the only smartphone i have i cant risk buggering it trying out new ROMs.
  21. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

i like the points that are being brought up and yes i agree metro dont wanna be giving out free updates they need your hunger to buy new phones off them if they were to upgrade the esteem to ics alot of users might end up keeping their esteem and thats bad business for them since they wont be making any money.... so in conclusion they keep selling phones and never give updates that means we keep buying them.
  22. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Looking at what virgin did with the iphone in leaving it as is and selling it at a high price tag I'm hoping Metropcs follows suit.

The GSIII as is for a high price might not get existing customers to upgrade but they might get people from other carriers to switch.
  23. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

24. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

LOL, no, not gonna do esteem vs. connect. People like whatever phone they like, for whatever reason. But with CM9 being done for the Esteem, it may not be so obsolete afterall.
  25. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member