Galaxy S3 news and more !!

Last Updated: 2012-11-07 17:40:34
  1. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Lol nice one

Advertisement
  2. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

I'm gonna live on the edge and go with no case at all.

I'M CRAZY!
  3. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

u are practical
  4. xstation

xstation Well-Known Member

5. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

I'll buy the 1st good case you guys can find that is actually slim. I hate bulky cases!
  6. akikhia

hey what about the battery pack cases. mophie coming out with theirs end of october
  7. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

I dont understand why you would need a waterproof case. I mean do people plan on going swimming with their phone? Are they trying to talk and float on a raft at the same time? Do they normally drop their phone in the toilet? Talk in the shower perhaps?

Give me a case that will protect the phone from a fall. Being that that is more likely to happen than getting caught in a hurricane while talking to my mom. :D
  8. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Lol imagine the s3 gets cancelled from metropcs and they stop their release? Ahahha that'll be funny
  9. Fuzzy13

I know right. Ill be selling a bunch of stuff right back on the Bay for half off. lol
  10. dulal18

dulal18 Well-Known Member

Oh hell no boy im gonna unleash the Kraken on you
  11. nailzer

nailzer Well-Known Member

12. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

13. storm21

storm21 Well-Known Member

14. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

To be honest though, I think if you are looking for at least SOME half-decent level of protection, you shouldn't go anything lower than the Speck CandyShell case.
    It's kinda slim, and offers reasonable protection for those 5 Benjamins' worth. Because let's face it, $500 is still $500...
    Review Speck CandyShell Case for Samsung Galaxy S 3 III S3 SIII - YouTube

[​IMG]

There are plastic ones as well from different manufacturers. These are just the top of the line. But you do have a point with the metal and signal issue...
  15. Fuzzy13

16. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior Guide

If anything that would help it
  17. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

500 hundred where.are you located they told me 429
  18. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

The metroPCS website says it's 500 bucks. Well, technically, it says $499.

From the SGS3 launch promotion rules: Samsung Galaxy S III. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $499.
  19. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

20. akikhia

yay gs3 coming to metro
  21. Gomez025

Gomez025 Well-Known Member

Any news or confirmation on the gs3 release here in SoCal? It's a new week so i'm wondering what day it's coming out idc about the price I already have the money lol
  22. akikhia

ask ur local dealers just check with all of them. they should have gotten a confirmation or are able tk order
  23. akikhia

has anyone tried or heard of someone that tried the battery panel cases? theres one review on yt that says its crap but there are several brands and types.

i want to see if any are worth it since most are over 30 but they add 3200-3500 mah to ur battery giving u 5300-5600 mah and about the same size or slimmer than an extended batter
  24. Gomez025

Gomez025 Well-Known Member

Call me late but I just found out sprint is selling their Samsung galaxy s3 for only $50 on black Friday. Thought that was very interesting but that still doesn't change my mind on the s3 for metro although it would be nice to save all that extra moolah but it still isn't worth being on that stinking 2yr contract with them.