Galaxy S3 news and more !!

Last Updated: 2012-11-07 17:40:34
  1. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

majority of my stores said the 4th some said metro isnt getting the s3 bahahahaha

and i beleive the 16gb will be for 419 as i mentioned before

Advertisement
  2. Gomez025

Gomez025 Well-Known Member

You're late for the party man lol
  3. akikhia

so can any dealer have the authority to hook it up with that price?
  4. angeljuarez

angeljuarez Member

My wife works at a dealer here in dallas, tx. And they told her it was coming out wednesday.
    For $400 including an instant rebate of $100. I hope this is true. Shes also seen the actual metro s3 in person. Top metro rep. Walked in the store showing it off. She didnt get any details about the gb. But its white.
  5. xstation

xstation Well-Known Member

That sounds to good to be true... and you know what about what they say about that.
  6. angeljuarez

angeljuarez Member

Yeah i know. But sounds possible. I guess we just have to wait till wednesday to see if it it was true or not. Thats all the info she got. She didnt get to try out the s3 . She said she was busy with a custumer and stuff.
  7. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

That would be AWESOME!
  8. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I'm having fun reading all of this speculation stories I'm just staying quite :D
  9. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Lol. Well this is a whole new speculation to add to the list.

So let's see. Every one swears that is coming out on the 3rd, 4th ,12th, 22nd or not at all. Price ranges from 300 to 500.

I think it's safe to say no one knows what they are taking about. Sorry but it's true. It will be out when it's out. Hopefully we will at least get a days notice.
  10. xstation

All I can say is.. LMAO!!!
  11. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

$210 for sprint and $180 for verizon
  12. akikhia

well i think its dependant on the location. nobody has said 12th or 22nd that was farther back
  13. angeljuarez

angeljuarez Member

I meant to say price was 400, After the instant rebate not before..
  14. nemesys06

nemesys06 Well-Known Member

That depends how you look at it. If all you want is 32gb then yes. But me, i have a 64gb class 10 card and want the 32gb internal. I have a ton of music n movies on my devices soi take the most memory i can get
  15. nemesys06

nemesys06 Well-Known Member

They are right, the plans start at $140, but there are extras that they tack on and you can't do anything about it. When you get your bill, for 2 lines you end up paying over 170
  16. xstation

Exactly what I was thinking
  17. storm21

storm21 Well-Known Member

well i guess it depends on your location...because you can call any dealer in orlando and they will be telling you the 4th for 500:D
  18. akikhia

yes people get it through your head some of us are very fortunate and are getting it on the 3rd or 4th :pound: :p
  19. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior Guide

20. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

I guess there different by zip codes or what? Lol cause its 140 here. I just double checked.

And I just called my metro corp and they said the gs3 ain't coming out till mid October and that they haven't released the price to them.
  21. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

I also called the corp they told me the 2nd week of oct. ;)
  22. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

All the guys that were told second week of October they were told correctly not saying that the others are wrong but I trust my sources
  23. flakito97

flakito97 Well-Known Member

459 for 16gb version! Confirmed! ;)
    And yes I got 4th of Oct. In 2 stores and the one corporate store said sometime next week. So in a week tops ;D I'm excited!!
  24. Kid09

Kid09 Well-Known Member

Lmfao mike! I'm just reading them.
  25. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

Darn it, I need that phone naaaoooow!