• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 news and more !!

So the s3 is being released for $350 with a $100 rebate? And its going to have jellybean out of the box??? That's awesome. Or is that my imagination being let loose.

Nope. This is about right.

459 for 16gb version! Confirmed! ;)
And yes I got 4th of Oct. In 2 stores and the one corporate store said sometime next week. So in a week tops ;D I'm excited!!

Upvote 0
Basically. Still though. If there was an actual release date for the 3rd or 4th, they would have them ordered right? So they would know if it was this soon? Just speculating here.

That's the only thing tripping me. Unless they were instructed to shush up on the matter, I see no reason why they wouldn't know the launch date from this close seeing as they have to basically order a bunch of them from BP, and then wait for them to be delivered...
I mean, it should at least be available to them as an option in BP, right?

Any local and/or corp metro dealers around to let us know if the SGS3 is in BrightPoint yet? :D

Most are saying 459 now
most who?

Upvote 0
That's the only thing tripping me. Unless they were instructed to shush up on the matter, I see no reason why they wouldn't know the launch date from this close seeing as they have to basically order a bunch of them from BP, and then wait for them to be delivered...
I mean, it should at least be available to them as an option in BP, right?

Any local and/or corp metro dealers around to let us know if the SGS3 is in BrightPoint yet? :D

most who?

Yeah Im not counting on anytime this week. I hope im wrong but we'll see. I dont see Metro announcing the phone's date the day before it goes on sale.

IDK. We'll see

Upvote 0
I don't know if anyone else know about this but metro is going to be selling the 32GB at $500 and yes it's going to be out on the 4th...if you don't believe...call your local dealer. I already got my cases and screen protector :) lol

lol, Same here. My screen protector got delivered today. Waiting on the case. Should get it sometime this week =) Hopefully I get it before I get the phone though, based on some of these rumors XD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones