Galaxy S3 news and more !!

Last Updated:

1. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS VIP Member

Its going to be a pretty good merge for both partnership ;)

2. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS VIP Member

If i did win i would lol but then again my wife is going to want it. :)
  3. apeiiron

apeiiron Well-Known Member

Just walked out of the corporate store in brandon,FL. This is how it went down:

Me: just one question...when is the s3 hitting the store.
    Employee: yeah..not allowed to discuss it.
    Me: oh rly? Its top secret like that?
    Employee: we aren't allowed to discuss anything about the all.
    Me: don't you guys work on commission? You can have my # and get an easy sale..just call me the moment you have them.
    Employee: sir..we really can't do that here..and we don't discuss anything to do with the phone.

At that point I just left lol. So damn frustrating!!!
  4. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Until they give you 6 months to trade in your phone for one of theirs and force you into a contact. But this is also years away.

All they wanted was the spectrum and they got it. They can do whatever they want cause their customers well be thrilled so they ain't going anywhere. Do what if they lose half of metros 9 mill. Haha. That's a pale comparison to the 35+ million they already have that will be even more happy. Seriously doubt they will bend over for 9 million people to stay our go. But we've got plenty of time to make up our minds and then the s6 will be out. Lol
  5. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

check out the statement from the ceo on metros website
    GodTalks likes this.
  6. miraflores77

miraflores77 Well-Known Member

Hi Guys!

I'm here in Orlando and I called to a Metropcs Store and they told me they will have the Galaxy S3 by October 13.
  7. Fuzzy13

The statement that contains this?

"However, until the transaction is complete, MetroPCS and T-Mobile will be, and continue to operate as, independent companies"

UNTIL the transaction is complete. Hmmmm. So what happens after that? Exactly.
  8. Fuzzy13

Haha. Ah. Metro employees. Like they really care about whether they can talk about it or not. Pffff
  9. Gomez025

Gomez025 Well-Known Member

Well that just sucks for you man. But don't worry, i'm pretty sure you know more than they ever will anyways. We got you :)
  10. xstation

xstation Well-Known Member

11. b20beast

b20beast Well-Known Member

12. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

13. asantana

asantana New Member

Does anyone know if it's coming in pebble blue ?
  14. okicu

okicu Active Member

I also read somewhere on here that the SIII was coming out on Oct 4. but its a funny coincidence that as of TODAY Oct 3, T Mobile and MetroPCS are exchanging/sharing freq.. thus expanding each other's spectrum... JUST IN TIME TO LAUNCH OUT THE SIII?????? so explains how the phone will work on Metro's Network. AHA!!!! no flashing needed playah!:D
  15. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

I keep telling people the GSIII WILL work on T-Mobile's LTE network... Epic fail (unless anyone can prove me wrong)
  16. Fuzzy13

If it can be unlocked and accept a Sim card.
  17. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

Your are wrong. It does not have to accept a SIM card. It will work on the T-Mobile LTE network because it will have the same band spectrum as the MetroPCS LTE network. People stop worrying.... You are all confused by the wrong reasons.
  18. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

So you can get a T-Mobile GS3 and it will work on Metro?
  19. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

No sir
  20. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Nope metros gs3 cant be on tmobiles, vice versa.
  21. Fuzzy13

Chill. Lmao.

Read above me.
  22. apeiiron

apeiiron Well-Known Member

So as to these rumors about the soon till we find out lol? Store or site info
  23. Fuzzy13

24. saltdiscus

saltdiscus Member

after this merger i just feel like buying a tmobile s3 or note 2 (oct 24th) on craigs for 400 and use tmobile 5gb 100 min prepaid.i called several metro pcs in boston.nobody picked up the phone store picked up and said s3 its just a
  25. Joshb101

Joshb101 Well-Known Member

So this may be a stupid question, but if I buy an S3 from Metro would I be able to take it to Verizon or Sprint and have full use of it there?

I'd much rather stay with Metro, but I may have to be moving around the country soon and mostly to areas Metro just doesn't cover.