storm21 Well-Known Member

2. miraflores77

miraflores77 Well-Known Member

3. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

What part n4zty and me are out of tampa
  4. storm21

oh I'm in Orlando :D...i'm about to call and hear what these guys say about the s3
  5. xstation

xstation Well-Known Member

thank you and plz post back quick
  6. storm21

lol you guys not going to believe this...but i call 3 dealers..one said in 2-3weeks time, the other said on the 15 and the last one said nov-dec ....i was like WTF...dont u see the web said oct lol ....i would say no one in orlando really know..i might just order it online and do overnight shipping if it comes out late here:D
  7. xstation

xstation Well-Known Member

8. miraflores77

I'm from Orlando too and I have the same story. I"ll probably do the same this and save all this headache lol.
  9. storm21

lol i know right...i just call one that was like 5min from me and he was like...WE DONT KNOW! lol i just said dan man..all i want was info lol...so for me i am just going to wait till i see it on metropcs.com
  10. Jessehesse133

Jessehesse133 Well-Known Member

Hmmm Miami here waiting... been looking at these forums for awhile now lol...
  11. miraflores77

Lol I check in the website everyday at 5am so for sure I will be the first one to buy it
    :D
  12. Jessehesse133

Jessehesse133 Well-Known Member

13. storm21

lol you not the only one:D
  14. MiamiSergio

MiamiSergio Active Member

I ran into a MetroPCS sales man at the gas station... I asked him when is the S3 coming out and he said maybe late next week! Lol Dude this is BS
  15. miraflores77

Lol!
  16. miraflores77

Well I guess we will know first the 10 winners for the free s3 before the phone comes to the stores lol.
  17. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

or thos bassturds will postpone the lottery AGAIN
  18. storm21

i hope i win a free s3...that would save me $500 :D
  19. Gomez025

Gomez025 Well-Known Member

I'm even doubting if they're even giving them out lol
  20. kimo2718

kimo2718 Member

am i the only one in Los Angeles?
  21. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

Just visited my local MetroPCS store here in NY. The guy told me he's not sure, but maybe in 2 weeks -__-! Grrrr! Its been "2 weeks" for like a month already.
  22. puropaisa

puropaisa Active Member

23. nemesys06

nemesys06 Well-Known Member

This is what i bought to house my s3 in.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008CERLMG/ref=mp_s_a_4?pi=SL75&qid=1349733390&sr=8-4

May not add much as far as protect goes, but from owning every other generation of the galaxy s series i have learned that the devices are extremely durable. The phone may not feel as sturdy as other devices but my phone have been dropped and beaten. My s2 was even ran over by a grand prix. And dropped face down from head height, all it had was a few scratches, and those were only on the body, screen was perfect. A cheap feel skin is all most well need, and this one shows the geek in me
  24. TheEpicIsh

TheEpicIsh Active Member

I just talked to my local metroPCS store and I pre-ordered mine's! The guy said that I would be getting it on Friday October 12. The owner of the store also said that he loves how involved we are in the forums so lets keep the hype up. He also threw in a free case for my order.
  25. storm21

lol you know what i think....whoever is in control of releasing phones maybe reading this forum and decides to mess with our dates that we think it will be out lol lol....they might be saying oh he said the oct 3 oh look another said 4th lol lets put it out on this day oct___ ;)