Galaxy S3 news and more !!

1. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

So pray tell: where on God's green earth are you located? :)
  2. Fenix30

Fenix30 Member

been ready since day one chanting shut up and take my money
  3. miraflores77

miraflores77 Well-Known Member

Storm21 Send me a message if you find in any store the S3 :D
  4. storm21

storm21 Well-Known Member

lol i am with you on that one...i am just waiting to see it on metro website
  5. apeiiron

apeiiron Well-Known Member

I just googled metropcs brandon and called the number for a store off lithia pinecrest
  6. storm21

lol lol i am not even going to call those dealers again, they all seem confuse ...just like the one that told me nov or dec lol lol
  7. dulal18

dulal18 Well-Known Member

I check every 10, 15 or 30 minute lol. Man that sucks to mike28 well mr leaky said it was suppose to come this week did he also include the delay? I hope so
  8. storm21

lol i am always on metro site, phonearena and engadget...the way how i see it...the phone might be sold out the first week, because almost everyone that go on metro facebook page keep asking about it :)
  9. TheEpicIsh

TheEpicIsh Active Member

There is a Metropcs store in Hialeah FL. The owner said they would be in this week. He let me pre order it because that is the Metropcs store I give my business to. :)
  10. miraflores77

miraflores77 Well-Known Member

Well the way I see it I believe we can get that phone faster through the website because the people at the corporate store they don't know even know when is their birthday lol.
  11. MiamiSergio

MiamiSergio Active Member

How much did you put down for the pre order ?
  12. Gomez025

Gomez025 Well-Known Member

I was gonna ask the same Queston
  13. storm21

how much you pay for it? how many GB you getting? and when you getting it in your hand?
  14. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

How can you guys easily believe these people? Especially the "new members".
  15. storm21

i dont think anyone believe...we just trying to ask some questions to find out if what the person say is true
  16. dulal18

dulal18 Well-Known Member

Omg its live!
  17. MiamiSergio

MiamiSergio Active Member

I agree!
  18. storm21

19. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

20. storm21

yup i know...i think that's going to be called key lime pie.....i wonder if it will one day be on the s3
  21. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

No that's still jellybean
  22. storm21

23. TheEpicIsh

TheEpicIsh Active Member

$499 for the phone. The guy told me the first releases might not have jellybean. As for the release day, he said he has to wait for the ok from the higher ups at Metro. Earliest would be this Friday and latest would be the end of October. :p
  24. nemesys06

nemesys06 Well-Known Member

Probably only going to have minor changes. I could care less about getting 4.1 when a phone ships with 4.0. I do hope 4.2 or 5.0, whichever they call it adds some nice changes, but android is starting to move too fast. Most devices aren't even running 4.0 and yet they want to release 4.2.
  25. storm21

yea thats true but oh well i like the fact that new and better phone coming out and new and better os too...i would say not all would get update to 4.0 it depend on the phone