• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S3 Settings question please??

ShelboTron

Lurker
Jan 29, 2013
OKay so I can't figure out how to revert back to the original setting of something.

I have the Zedge app for ringtones/notification tones.
When I go to my settings and click to change my ringtone, it always brings up a message that says "Use zedge just once or always, or use storage once or always" And I accidentally clicked "use storage always".

How do I go back to where I get the option to use storage or zedge when I want to??

Thanks for any help

But I didn't pick Zedge as the default app. I chose "storage" or whatever it says. So when I go to the app manager and click zedge, the "clear defaults" is grayed out. I can't select it...

Try clearing the Media Storage app maybe? The way Zedge works for me is I go into the app itself and download the notification sound/ringtone and then it automatically shows up in the ringtones list on my phone. I don't have to go to the Zedge app itself when I change the ringer. The ringer is just there in the list.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones