Is this a song i hoestley dont have a clue
  4. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Pink Floyd, Nobody Home (The Wall 1979)
  5. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

6. Liamo_210

Ahh mental block i do know that song dont know how i didnt recognise that :D
  7. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

No, done with work which is when I post the most. Just finished cooking dinner and cleaning up. Having a quick smoke and getting back at AF.
  8. Rachel A

Some of us don't work and so have no excuse.... :)
  9. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

I'm just finishing up dinner duty, About to do my nails...... Mr.Lin is swimming with the boys. I really need a manicure, so I shall depart to my lair and handle that.... See you in 2 ticks :)
  10. Liamo_210

Nice but its awkward as the forums are most active when im asleep as its already half 12 were i am oh well can never get asleep anyway
  11. Rachel A

I had that problem. Decided to move to the US to get round it. Drastic solution I'll grant ye ;)
  12. Liamo_210

I finished my cooking and cleaning along time ago just had to wait for the misses to fall asleep before sneaking away for AF and a smoke
  13. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Seems AF is everyone's mistress.
  14. Unforgiven

I'm usually connected to AF from about 6:00am - 10:00pm my time which should be about 11:00am - 3:00 am your time. And there are plenty of Brits on AF. Don't feel awkward.
  15. kymberlin

I'm assuming that"s 12 at night? Neither can I to be honest. My husband says I'm the most tired person he's ever met. I can't get a uninterrupted night sleep to save my life !
  16. Liamo_210

Thats one way to sort my problem but a tad durastic.Dont think my wife would go for it though,
  17. Liamo_210

YE 12 at night
    Mybe your tired because if im correct you seem to spend night an day onthis forums
  18. kymberlin

And Pack Master X... He's in your time zone as well... (I think). That's what makes it so great, You are chit chatting all night so, the forum really never dies down. So, when I awake at 2am I have something to occupy my time without bugging Mr. Lin.
  19. kymberlin

Lol... Not really, although it may seem like that. Right now I am doing my nails, finishing dinner for tomorrow night (in the oven), and checking my work emails. I take a few secs to check out the forums, this is really the only one I hang out at.... this is the only other thing I do right now. I have only been on them since June. I have 4 sons that run me hot (as the ole folks say) day and night. So instead of shopping, or being on pinterest, I hang out here. Much less drama in the end.
    Rachel A likes this.
  20. Rachel A

Less drama, with Treb? :)
  21. Liamo_210

Suppose its better than my wife she shops as a hobby not good for my credit cards
  22. Unforgiven

Thankfully my misses understands that what I do here. May not approve or like, but understands.
    If your doing your nails, then are you typing with your toes. If so, it is just one more thing that impresses me ab out you.:D
    Rachel A likes this.
  23. Unforgiven

Mine too.:rolleyes:
  24. kymberlin

Well.... Allow me to rephrase that. It.\'s less drama than spending money lol

YA see, Wouldn't you rather her be here? Spending a few moments and not money?.... That's all I'm saying. Just as you Lads love an electronic, so do some chicks...

This is safe and harmless.....
    Rachel A likes this.
  25. Rachel A

I'm just impressed Moma'Lin survives in a house pumped full of testosterone!