• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Nope.. changed subject to phone performance:)

Screenshot_2012-08-24-20-53-41.png

Honestly, I don't have a damn clue what any of this means, but I'm sure it is something nice though. :p

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
X, I feel like I say this every hour, but nice new Avy !!

Cheers bro! Least this one is AF safe!

It's the American way. Apple were always going to win this first round.

This is the equivalent of moving Field Marshall Haigs drinks cabinet 6 inches closer to Berlin.

(X - hopefully you get the reference!)

I think so, my WW knowledge is a lil rusty, as fascinating as I find it all.

Upvote 0
Apparently so!

Although it's like like I actually posted the pic, and the link was in hide tags and the av wasn't THAT bad, my baby on board one is probably worse.

Not to lecture here, but hide tags or not it's still visable for all to see. So, yes I see your side & theirs, but at the end of the day it's their decision to be made & we have to accept it for what it is. I mean where would we go if they closed this thread...XDA ? :D:p:p

Again not lecturing so please don't take if that way my friend.

Reactions: BabyBlues and jmar
Upvote 0
Na me n ms X were laughing about it, it's all good, gotta keep them mods busy with some work. And I see their side too, so I'll try n behave (see how long that lasts) lol but they do a good job here so fair play to em for the catch.

On other news, it's raining here, set in for the day I think. And I'm hungry. Skipped breakfast. But I have coffee. :)

Upvote 0
Na me n ms X were laughing about it, it's all good, gotta keep them mods busy with some work. And I see their side too, so I'll try n behave (see how long that lasts) lol but they do a good job here so fair play to em for the catch.

On other news, it's raining here, set in for the day I think. And I'm hungry. Skipped breakfast. But I have coffee. :)

Now that were are done kissing red & green bottoms ( oh & 1 even has both a green & red bottom, Steven58 :p ) lets get this thread back on track !! Breakfast....mmmmmmmmm

Reactions: kymberlin and jmar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones