• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

I played around with CM10 and really like it. It's more like a Gnex type android experience. However, some of the bugs made me come back to TW based roms.

What the heck is going on with the quotes???

Bugs? Specifically? I used to use CM 6.x on my portal, and that impressed me at the time, just the sheer amount of extra customisability was awesome.

Posts with multiple quotes are missing an end quote tag the [/quote] one.

Upvote 0
Bugs? Specifically? I used to use CM 6.x on my portal, and that impressed me at the time, just the sheer amount of extra customisability was awesome.

CM10 is still in a nightly phase and there isn't a RC yet. So there are going to be some bugs. For me: very slow charging, camera couldn't read gyro correctly so my photos were upside down, Governors wouldn't keep so CPU jumped all over the place and phone ran hot, and I couldn't stream music over BT.

Some of this may have been addressed in recent nightlies. They'll figure this all out with time and I'll go back when they do.

So, any recommendations for a safe TW ROM for an unlocked VZW GS3?

I've been running Synergy for awhile... very stable and fast. In the process of flashing Beanstown and Cleankernel.

Upvote 0
Hey everybody the soccer game was awesome as we were victorious 8-0. Little Treb pictured below stopped all 10 shots that came her way. It was raining it's fanny off so I took this pic & then put the S3 in the Acura. Proud daddy I am. Then took the fam out to lunch at Chili's. Good thing about the rain, no yard work today :D.

b292f2c1.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey everybody the soccer game was awesome as we were victorious 8-0. Little Treb pictured below stopped all 10 shots that came her way. It was raining it's fanny off so I took this pic & then put the S3 in the Acura. Proud daddy I am. Then took the fam out to lunch at Chili's. Good thing about the rain, no yard work today :D.

b292f2c1.jpg

Congratulations :party: :party:

Well done Mini Trebess!!! Looks like your a natural :)

Good one Bro, you must be well chuffed :D

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones