Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Last Updated: 2015-05-05 19:23:21
  1. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Funny, on the way there I told her about a game I had when I was little. It was on a field that was half baseball / half soccer. It had rained 4 inches before game time & I have to say it was AWESOME !!

Advertisement
    jmar likes this.
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I was a goal keeper when I played and would do a little happy dance if it had rained just enough to wet the the field and not cancel the game. Mud is my friend! Always has been and I don't see that going away.
    jmar and treb1797 like this.
  3. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

I was a goalie, too. One time I made two saves, back to back, with my face (ouch).

Treb, got yourself an Olympian in the making?
  4. treb1797

Did I read someone got censored on here ? By the way Howard Stern read this thread & he approves our message : [​IMG]
    kymberlin likes this.
  5. treb1797

Wife is cool w/ it. Much like Hulk's half she is not the happiest person on her birthday. :rolleyes:
    jmar likes this.
  6. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Naw, I was cleaning up some HTML typos that made quotes appear out of whack.
  7. BabyBlues

Maybe I'm strange (or stranger than most) but I love celebrating my birthday. Or maybe its the gifts and not feeling guilty about eating as much as I want (there are only a couple days a year that I go guilt free on that).
  8. treb1797

9. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

Master Chef X....

The sauce is how can I say it.... Oh, that's right I CAN'T or it may bring some red in here.
    Blllleeeeeeeeeeppppppppiiiiiinnnnnngggggg GREAT!

I have so many chilies I added some cayenne, and jalapeno.
    Also I had some fennel seed and fresh oregano. It is currently simmering , but I couldn't help myself ! Delish!
    XplosiV likes this.
  10. BabyBlues

If you were closer I'd be there in a heartbeat. Would give me a reason to get my butt in the gym again. (I've been very lazy) :eek:
  11. treb1797

Hopefully amigo. All her coaches in whatever sport she plays say she is the most serious & most "get's it" kid they have ever seen.
    jmar likes this.
  12. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

RIP Neil Armstrong.
    :(
    jmar likes this.
  13. kymberlin

14. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

And thats the beauty, I give you the base, and you build on it to suit you & your tastes. I'm overjoyed that you approve :D :thumbup:
    kymberlin likes this.
  15. treb1797

That looks awesome K Lin, I had to see ( quote ) it again !!
  16. treb1797

The wife gets my Avy spot since it's her B Day !!!
    kymberlin and XplosiV like this.
  17. kymberlin

She is beautiful.... ! Happy birthday Mrs. Treb!
    treb1797 likes this.
  18. XplosiV

The reason I dont go too much into herbs/spices too much is because miss X is intolerant to solicilites which is a naturally occuring thing in a LOT of fruit & veg. She shouldnt really eat anything red, anything spicey/hot so that rules out tomatoes, peppers, chillies, loads of summer fruits etc ... she cantn evan have ground pepper, thats like me or you eating a chyenne chilli to her. Thus when I cook I dont even season stuff, I wait till its served. Its a bit of a pain, as i have to split whatever im cooking and add all the good stuff to my own as im cooking and keep hers 'simple' and seperate. Hence why its easier for me to give recipies as more of a foundation than a more complete 'exact' recipie.

Just throwing that out there, incase you were curious.
  19. treb1797

I told her you said she was a hot M ( you know what I'm talking about, "cleanup" ) :p
  20. kymberlin

I do the same thing. I love it hot ! (no Treb not that kinda hot~ )..... ok back to the topic. My boys however, Heck NO. So, I actually make 2 pots, 1 for myself and older boys, and 1 for the little boys. Since I have a rather large family, It's ok. I generally freeze what's left in a vacuum sealer and note on it if it's hot or not.... Hot goes into the outside freezer, mild inside. Makes it easier for the crew during the week.
    treb1797 likes this.
  21. XplosiV

Or use it to fill Fajitas the next day! ;)
    kymberlin likes this.
  22. kymberlin

I'm blushing ! lol
    treb1797 likes this.
  23. treb1797

[​IMG]

Alright it's nap time & then out to dinner w/ this Hot M, don't tell her I posted this pic..shhh
    Bad hair day & afraid to admit it. :p:D
  24. BabyBlues

She is still very very pretty.
  25. XplosiV

Right you crazy lot, im off for an early night, got another early start in the AM. Take it easy everyone.

K'lin, hope dinner was enjoyed by all!
    kymberlin likes this.