• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

I hate when people say "you are clearly in a bad mood ".

Uh, I am not, I was in a great mood until you called me on my time off to discuss what could have been discussed while I was on. 10 hours a day I give this company, and I sit down for a beverage and am disrupted by you...... Kinda defaults me to a BAD MOOD.

Rant over......

This is a plus of being jobless - I don't have to deal with that crap.

Be back in a bit folks. I took some Midol so I'm starting to feel better. Sorry again. Carry on....

No sorry - just get yourself in order and come join us for a beer.

So, is that beer ?

Yes, it is. A yummy, lighter beer.

Upvote 0
Be back in a bit folks. I took some Midol so I'm starting to feel better. Sorry again. Carry on....

...... All I can say is..... WOOOOOW.

This is a plus of being jobless - I don't have to deal with that crap.

No sorry - just get yourself in order and come join us for a beer.

Yes, it is. A yummy, lighter beer.

I'm scared of beer
I have never had a beer in my life.... Tummy bloat makes me cringe.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Tried that - nice while it lasted but Toma has bloody expensive tastes.

Of course, I live like a pauper. Drunk pauper but a pauper nonetheless.

Honest! :D

If it wasn't for the stupidity of my youth when I discovered credit cards I could happily live off unemployment for quite a while.

Honestly i don't ever get hung over not even a headache i can say this though i dont remember getting from the bar to my bed that night :p

Ha! I remember a few nights like those.

Upvote 0
Tried that - nice while it lasted but Toma has bloody expensive tastes.

Of course, I live like a pauper. Drunk pauper but a pauper nonetheless.

Honest! :D

I'm assuming a Pauper in a frugal gal? Then there is nothing wrong with that!

Honestly i don't ever get hung over not even a headache i can say this though i dont remember getting from the bar to my bed that night :p

Can't tell you the last hang over I had !

Don't drink that much beer myself for the same reason. At the most I'll drink 2 cans.

Much prefer wines and spirits myself.

Amen, and Amen !

Reactions: Rachel A
Upvote 0
Heh, I can beat the $100 / night drinking spree. I did that easily in the French Riveria. And, due to me being in the navy, I was being bought nearly as much as I was drinking. That was a $300 / night spree over 3 nights

Those were some good times.

As for Blue Moon, it's ok. It just needs the orange. I'm more of a Yuengling type of guy.

Upvote 0
Hey guys I just want to apologize again. Not sure what it is today, but for some reason my posts & my understanding of others post are just not coming across the right way.

My comment earlier about the "phone nerds" was clearly just misunderstood. Talking about phone stuff is what brought us all here to this site, so clearly talking about phone stuff whenever is fine. We can talk about phone stuff 24-7 & I would be fine w/ it. I guess my comment just came at a bad time. I was just flashing back to our pool parties last week & thought it was kind of funny, but clearly it wasn't as everyone reacted as they did. I just don't really get involved in the phone stuff conversations as much b/c you guys are talking about certain apps & rooting which I am not familiar with.

Guess it just hasn't been my day here at AF. Don't take this as me pouting or whatever just expressing my side. We all have are bad days whether here or in our daily lives, guess it's just my day or in this case, not.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones