Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Last Updated: 2015-05-05 19:23:21
  1. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Hey...I'm not bothering you guys. Plus I'm writing it all down. Now what was that ? Tasker, Elixir, Donner & Blitzin ? Or was it Rudolph..hmmm. Ok...keeping going...
    kymberlin likes this.
  2. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Treb, dude, if you wanna know how to do something, just ask man, i got ya back :thumbup:
    treb1797 likes this.
  3. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

I went from The Dandy to Viz. My mum thought Beano was too subversive for me as a kid.
  4. Rachel A

Or you can ask the nice Brit over here. :)
    treb1797 likes this.
  5. treb1797

XplosiV likes this.
  6. Rachel A

Just thought, Beano seemed be Tiswas to The Dandy's Swap Shop.

There, that aged me...
  7. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

he said i should come around here cause' the nexus 7 watering hole isnt fun you guys should go over there light a flame in its butt and get it running!
  8. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

I'm still confused. Got elixir and I have no idea how it works. I give up.
  9. treb1797

I would, but last time I went over there my posts made 2 Mods show up & I got PMed by half the AF staff so I'll pass bro. You guys got Jay Aristide tell him to wake up the troops.
  10. Rachel A

Or you could send everyone one over here. The S3 hole is like the Borg, we will assimilate other holers...

Resistance is futile.
    treb1797, kymberlin and XplosiV like this.
  11. treb1797

And you call yourself a Guide...:dontknow:
  12. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

Only because this one took off and the N7 didn't. Sometimes the watering holes get the right mix of people and others don't. This one's got it. That one is still on life support.

The holes are just places where we can hang out with friendly people. 99% of the time the device doesn't matter.
    treb1797 and kymberlin like this.
  13. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Guides aren't required to know. Nobody is. ;)
    treb1797 and alsaces daddy like this.
  14. treb1797

Couldn't have said it better myself. If it's meant to be it's meant to be. Was there a pre-order thread for the N7 ? Like there was for the S3 & Gnex ?
  15. alsaces daddy

We point you in the general area... and move stuff. Mods and devs know.. Guess I'll tinker with it until I throw my non otterbox phone out the window. :banghead:
    EarlyMon likes this.
  16. treb1797

Guess I'm Guide material after all :D

Hulk: PM X if you have questions or just ask when he's back on.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  17. treb1797

Hulk don't SMASH it :p
  18. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Already pm'ed him some destructions, at least I think I did. I HOPE I did
    treb1797 likes this.
  19. Unforgiven

Yes, I made a lot of friends in that thread. I think I ended up being the largest poster in it. Like I said, the Watering Holes have to have the right mix. You and K'Lin were here from the start, even before I joined in the fun (I think). IIRC I answered a few questions for K'Lin early on. Then X joined up and it really took off.

The funny thing is the spammers keep copying my first post in the thread and regurgitating it.:D
  20. Rachel A

Then I turned up and that's when the neighborhood started looking shabby...
    treb1797, kymberlin and Unforgiven like this.
  21. alsaces daddy

I got it. Thank you. Alsace decided to take all of her toys from one room and move them 2 at a time and put them in the dining room so I am running back and forth plating with her babies (dolls).

Ya know we went to the Dr yesterday. She has an ear infection.. caught by chance. But they were floored when they found out she knows 20+ words plus some sign language.. Really? She's 15 months. We are encouraging potty training and they told us not to... what's wrong with helping your child develop quickly...?
  22. Rachel A

EarlyMon likes this.
  23. Unforgiven

Rachel, of just spit beer out of my nose at this comment. You have to go check out the N7 thread. Holy filtered words that is funny. I had no idea you posted this when I posted that.:rofl:
    Rachel A likes this.
  24. treb1797

That's why he is the X factor. Rachel has played a huge part in this as well. Thanks Rach !!
    Rachel A likes this.
  25. Rachel A

I'd say great minds think alike, but I know my mind is more dirty than great... :D
    treb1797 likes this.