• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Ya da man Pup !! Best Guide in here IMO, but shhhhh don't tell BB or Hulk. :stupid:

Thanks, it is nice to be appreciated:)

Something had been nagging at my conscience all afternoon and I finally realized this is it. It has nothing to do with Treb, I really do appreciate the sentiment.

It has more to do with my response to Treb's appreciation where I dropped the ball. BB and AD, and the entire Guide and Mod staff work together as a team. This is what I failed to mention. We help each other out and cover each others backs. I can only do what I do because they are doing what they are doing. We all have strengths and weaknesses and collectively do our best. Any credit to me is really a credit to the entire staff.

Thanks, I feel better now. And sorry for the somber post in the middle of a pool party.:)

Upvote 0
Something had been nagging at my conscience all afternoon and I finally realized this is it. It has nothing to do with Treb, I really do appreciate the sentiment.

It has more to do with my response to Treb's appreciation where I dropped the ball. BB and AD, and the entire Guide and Mod staff work together as a team. This is what I failed to mention. We help each other out and cover each others backs. I can only do what I do because they are doing what they are doing. We all have strengths and weaknesses and collectively do our best. Any credit to me is really a credit to the entire staff.

Thanks, I feel better now. And sorry for the somber post in the middle of a pool party.:)

And that's a big part of what makes AF so awesome. Nuff said :D

Upvote 0
And that's a big part of what makes AF so awesome. Nuff said :D

Here Here!!! Drinks all around !! For all the great work of the Red's & Green's !!! You guys are all welcome to join the party anytime !!

:congrats::star::beer::cheers::dancing:

Upvote 0
Got any absinthe? The real stuff mind... I feel like living dangerously!

Safety tip.

Never switch from about 8 vodka martinis to absinthe, especially when in Asia.

Yeah. No.

Ok, ignore me, I am not here.

Stealth mode. No one can see me now. I want the corpses of spammers and trolls. My dog is smacking his chops. Good boy!

Upvote 0

I knew I liked you when we first met. You really are a great guy and pull more than your part so I truly am humbled in your presence.. but treb forgot Apollo when he belittled the rest of the WH gang that contributes.. So I would like to add... SUNGOD!!! We love you. Don't pee in the pool. CHEERS!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones