• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Only to some :)

How are we all this afternoon?

Just dandy.... trying to keep the hole free of drama. You know Treb said the "f" word and set off Rachel... he ended up crying and going to Pinterest to console himself. Trying to decide on the next pool party. Probably tomorrow, as I'm fixing the pool pump right now. Just another day in the hole.

Upvote 0
Point me in the direction of the White Zin then...

Rach, the secretary is at the end of this hall, promise :D

d61df616.jpg

Reactions: Rachel A
Upvote 0
Just dandy.... trying to keep the hole free of drama. You know Treb said the "f" word and set off Rachel... he ended up crying and going to Pinterest to console himself. Trying to decide on the next pool party. Probably tomorrow, as I'm fixing the pool pump right now. Just another day in the hole.

I think there are a few words getting banned in here lately.

Its all good, BBQ's done and now we are just sat chillin watching a movie :)

Upvote 0
You not heard - after having 4 kids I think K'Lin has become omnipresent...

It's a trick moms apparently learn. Know my mum had it...

He brought me a new white wine and lunch in bed. No calling the 911 needed.

All good..... Wait, what's the beeping in the background ? ..... what's the big truck pulling into my yard...... hold on.... Be back in a min

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones