Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Last Updated: 2015-05-05 19:23:21
  1. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Oooh, beef tongue. Serious deliciousness!

Advertisement
  2. Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor Well-Known Member

lengua

triple-cooked Colorado beef tongue
  3. Lynnems

Lynnems New Member

Thanks. Glad your reception is good and your 4G works well. My home is in a 3G only area & surrounded by trees/woods. I'm just so reluctant to buy a phone I can't talk on, but the SG3 seems to be the best.
  4. Rachel A

Excuses... Pitiful excuse for a massive spherical ball of burning Hydrogen and Helium. What's the next one? My iPhone couldn't give me the right directions?
  5. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Its not an official release (cyanogen stopped at 7.2) its still a little buggy ( 3g data connection bars in wifi bars, camcorder force closes) those are the two I have found nothing major though I'm enjoying it though
  6. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

Gotta run for a few.... Don't think I could eat a part of the cow that could taste me back, but I'm always up for new things.... (except chitterlings ~or as Granny would say ... Chitlens.... now that's where I draw the line !)
    BabyBlues likes this.
  7. Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor Well-Known Member

Where you live is going to play a huge role in how your reception is. I think most of us have had good reception with the GS3 but that may not apply to your service area.

My best advice is to be honest about reception when you get the phone... i.e. put it through its paces when you first get it and if it doesn't meet your needs return ASAP. Don't wait til your past your return window to decide it won't work for you.
  8. StarScream2109

Want me to come down there? >:|
  9. Rachel A

It is rather a superb phone in its own right. I've thrown a massive amounts of apps on it and customized it up the yazoo (as much as one can on a stock ROM) and it's still blisteringly fast.

If reception is a major issue for you (and may the great gods of the S3 strike me down) you may want to look at a Motorola. I hear tell that they have the best radios you can currently get. My brother in law has a Razr-Maxx and he loves it.
  10. StarScream2109

I can understand why Motorola has the best radios :p
  11. Rachel A

Er, yes. Duh... :D

It's bloody miserable as all get out at the moment. Don't let summer end on a boring note like this.
  12. Rachel A

Trust me, it tastes simply wonderful. I understand where you're coming from though. There are folk out there who believe in wasting nothing on an animal. I draw the line somewhere, although mentioning where may get a red censor in here in double quick time.

Where is Early anyway? Sure he's lurking somewhere.
  13. StarScream2109

You don't want me to go down there :) it'll get super hot
  14. Rachel A

Ooh, barbecue time then? Where's X?
  15. StarScream2109

I would love to brighten up your day Rachel but I'm on contract with death valley gotta scorch that barren land first ill be there soon to clear up Issac :)
  16. Rachel A

And by the time you do I'll be back at work.

Call yourself a hot plasma cloud indeed. Perhaps you should get a job advertising Jimmy Deans sausages for all the good you do.
  17. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Rachel you rang ? :D

<
    <
    <
    <
  18. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

I be right here, cooking away :) Watching braveheart, chilling out. :thumbup:
    Rachel A likes this.
  19. Rachel A

Sorry? I did? Not aware I called 1-800 WET TREB :D

I'm gonna tell Early on ya.... ;)
  20. treb1797

You asked for E Mon ( my avatar ) :p
  21. treb1797

I think it looks better on me :D
  22. Rachel A

Lipstick on a pig. Mankini on a dude. Usefulness on an iPhone. Need I continue?
  23. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

I forgot, I took a pic before i started cooking yesterday :)

Me Chillies (some of)

[​IMG]

One of the BBQ's ready to roll

[​IMG]
    Rachel A and treb1797 like this.
  24. treb1797

How dare you talk that way about a Mod !! SHAME SHAME !!:secruity:
  25. Rachel A

Nice X, real nice!

Never asked ya, which part of God's own country you in? I was a Warwickshire lass myself.