Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Morning all. I dislike mornings intensely. At least today I just have to drive mini me to school. I don't have to get out of the car so I can drive in my pajamas. :D
  2. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

I miss those days.... crawl back in the bed.. and stealing a few min of quiet.... which is exactly why I love 4am..... me time!
  3. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

4am? 4AM???

My brain is so totally switched of and dormant at that time it would take a meteor crashing into downtown wake me up...

Although my brain is preprogrammed to stir the very moment the CD on my clock radio begins to spin up to play as my alarm. Very rarely do I sleep enough to miss that and hear the openings sounds of Kate Bush's 'Wuthering Heights'.
  4. BabyBlues

Unfortunately I don't get to crawl back into bed but the not having to hop out of bed like a pop tart is great.
    I'm with you Rachel - the only way I see 4 am is if I haven't yet gone to bed from the previous day!
  5. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Morning All !!!

Now off to drama world.....I mean work. Good day.
  6. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

I'm pretty sure waking up at 4 AM is unconstitutional. If not, it should be considered cruel and unusual punishment.
    Rachel A likes this.
  7. Rachel A

As are dentists I might like to add. Thought torture was outlawed in the US... All these bloody DDS's flagrantly breaking the law...

Mutter grumble...
  8. treb1797

Not looking good for us lay folks in TOW. There's like 10 of them in there just going to town. They are in there flying around like buzzards. I tried to warn them w/ my pretend Phases post ( see link ), but no dice.

http://androidforums.com/4917203-post3273.html
  9. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I'm just mad that they aren't apart of the AMA and we have to carry separate insurance for them. Which is typically outrageous in cost.
  10. OfTheDamned

I have to admit that that post had me for a split second, I was trying to figure out why Phases was gold. LOL
    treb1797 likes this.
  11. treb1797

You should have been in there during my E Mon avatar switch a rooo :D . I have more plans in the future...you just wait...hehehehe :evil::evil::evil::evil:
    kymberlin likes this.
  12. kymberlin

Ditto... my friend, DITTO

I am usually in bed by 8pm. Well, until I began my relationship with AF that is. If it is much later than that, I need a nap then my putter out time can extend until 10-11pm. Of course, if P'Lin is at home I awake at 4 and head to the gym... If not, I start the day by making breakfast, drinking coffee and listening to John Legend after a few laps in the pool. I LOVE MORNINGS!
  13. BabyBlues

I agree. And the insurance I've come across doesn't cover a whole lot unless you're paying almost as much for insurance as you would for a visit without insurance. At least around here.
  14. treb1797

I'm working physically, but mentally I just had to disconnect myself. So ready for the weekend my dear !!!
  15. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

That is insane.
  16. OfTheDamned

I'm lucky that my girl has Gov benefits so we really do have quality dental coverage, but we still end up paying out of pocket for quite a few things. If it was a regular doctor it would be a simple $20 copay though.
  17. Unforgiven

Unforgiven On to Seattle... Moderator

Howdy everyone!!!
  18. Rachel A

We ditched dental when we went onto Cobra. Paying $100 per month just didn't quite seem worth it...
  19. kymberlin

Gov. insurance is really the best way to go.... Keep her !

Hey Pup... Nice to see you !
  20. OfTheDamned

LOL, I have no intention of ever letting her go.
    treb1797 likes this.
  21. kymberlin

Well, I hope she let's you come to the next pool party.:)
    treb1797 likes this.
  22. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Dangit slept way too late:(
    TOG is no fun without competition :thumbdown:
  23. BabyBlues

Nice on Gov benefits. I wish I could get a job with that type of plan (but not dealing with politicians)
    +1

Awwwww.

I would say she can come too....just warn her to stay away from Treb in the pool (the little circle of color will give him away) and watch out for AlsacesDaddy - he likes to do Hulk splash and Apollo occasionally gets overzealous and evaporates some of the pool on us. :D
  24. OfTheDamned

Hold those at night do you?
  25. Unforgiven

Unforgiven On to Seattle... Moderator

Gov't Insurance is better than private. I will vouch for that.