Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

Nope, decaf is blasphemous in my house. That's Dark Magic, one of my favorite K-Cup flavors.;)
    Morning (still?) XplosiV, how are things on your side of the pond? By my rough understanding it is just before noon there, right?
  2. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

So the funny thing is, I actually make coffee the old fashioned way... boil water and pour it over the grounds. Never have found a machine that makes it that good imo.

And Rachel.... if you have sunk lower than Treb...
    You may want to go back to sleep and try it all over again in a few hours!
  3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Ah the coffee debate. :)
    I've tried em all. Have a nice espresso machine sitting in the basement. Honestly think my moka (stove top espresso maker) is pretty damn good and you can always find em cheap at Marshalls etc.
    K cups are fine. Haven't found one I really like.
    Have tried coffee from a Clover and wasn't too impressed. :rolleyes:
    Have the same Cuisineart coffee maker from years ago. Grind fresh beans each morning. Use Pleasant Morning Buzz roast from Whole Foods (actually a decent deal price per pound) and it gets the job done.
  4. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Oh, I wish. I have hours to make up on though...

I used to do coffee that way, but when it's just me drinking it a Keurig made more sense.

Then Toma got into coffee... :rolleyes:
  5. Unforgiven

Grinding you own coffee is always the best. I am the only coffee drinker in the house, so I don't brew an entire pot. The Keurig is the best fit for me.:rolleyes:
    kymberlin likes this.
  6. Zipster00

Zipster00 Member

Im still here working though, I'm from the UK so I'm up before you guys ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Rachel A

I used to be. Then I turned I in my Union Jack flag and got me a Stars and Stripes instead. All so I could legitimately sleep in while Britain is traditionally working (X of course being the obvious exception!)
  8. Rachel A

Ok, black silk its gonna be. I've an hour or so to kill now watching this data load spin around so I might as well get some java to support what few functional brain cells I have this morning.
  9. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Ah there you are my good man, I'm also from the UK, but I'm typically up at 4:45am for my day shifts, although I don't usually get around to AF until 6ish.

Let me introduce you to a few of the regular whacos Erm lovely inhabitants of our glorious lounge;

Rachel is our resident UK expat & wineo :p, K'lin is our adopted 'lounge mom' and hostess of the all night pool parties, Unforgiven, dread, AD are a few top guides and all round nice fellas, then there's treb, well, you'll see when you meet him for yourself, and EarlyMon, OfTheDamned & jerofld are some of the quality mods who help keep this rabble in line and also kick back with us. We also have the lovely BabyBlues and dawnierae who pop over when they can, and numerous others who make this place what it is.

Now that's that done, who's for a beer then?

Oh and Pup, your reckoning was spot on, nearly half past midday here chap.
    Zipster00 likes this.
  10. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Quick Good Morning to All !!!

Chat after while, trying to get this day done as quick as I can so I can start my weekend !!!

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!
    kymberlin likes this.
  11. XplosiV

Morning treb, good luck with getting ya work done!
  12. Rachel A

SPAM ALERT!!!

There's never a cop around when you need one...

Early? Where is your? Need your attack dog here. Got some food for 'em.

[​IMG]
  13. XplosiV

Already reported Rach.

Apparently there's no need to announce the spam, reporting will do the job just fine :D :thumbup:
    Unforgiven likes this.
  14. Rachel A

As had I.
  15. Unforgiven

Black Silk, another fine selection.:thumbup:
    Well, since it is noon there (see, it's always noon somewhere) and you asked, here you go.
    :beer:
    XplosiV likes this.
  16. kymberlin

Well, apparently I don't know his to use the calendar ! My appt is Monday ... missed the gym for nothing. So, espresso it is to help me catch up.

Root MasterX good summary of us.:O
  17. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Morning gang!
    I'm sure I'll be around today and tomorrow just possibly not as much. Headed to Lake George for their car show today. :D
  18. XplosiV

K'lin your just too kind! I'm sure I could do better but my mind is in about a million other places atm, so that will have to do.

Now then, pup, let's relax with beer and be merry!
  19. kymberlin

Have a blast ! Sounds like fun. (The lake part, not the car part).... we will keep it together for ya
    BabyBlues likes this.
  20. Rachel A

Morning BB!
  21. Unforgiven

Have fun BB. I really have to get back to Lake George.:rolleyes:
    BabyBlues likes this.
  22. Rachel A

WooHoo - my data load is finished. I'm actually 8 hours ahead of schedule in my first week!

Now to start work on Mondays stuff...
  23. XplosiV

Sounds like a good start to the new job, who's a good girl then :p :thumbup:
    Rachel A likes this.
  24. Rachel A

I need a second coffee. My first one barely touched me.

Probably some NoDoz as well. Still got some left despite Novartis recalling them!
  25. XplosiV

I needa nap but it won't happen. :(