Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Apparently they installed a new AC blower and didn't want to run a new wire 2 years ago so they switched it downstairs to turn on one or the other.

Makes a little sense but not really. :confused:
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

Hmmm....

AC doesn't get cold enough, so we will add another blower. But we can only use one at a time, so we are right where we started. Yup, makes perfect sense.:D
  3. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Yep.... Anybody jumping ship for the Razr HD?? ;)

Since I despise fixed navigation bars taking up space on a display less than 10", the answer for me is NO.
  4. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:
    kymberlin likes this.
  5. treb1797

:thumbdown:
  6. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

treb1797 likes this.
  7. alsaces daddy

treb1797 likes this.
  8. treb1797

I've been looking at Excel spreadsheets for the past 4 hours so my vision is all blurry. Easier just to do smiley faces than talk. My secretary is typing this while I give her hands a break ( if you know what I mean :D ).
  9. alsaces daddy

I heard filing would give you carple tunnel. I wouldn't know however. I'm not a paper pusher. :D:p
  10. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Typing with her nose? Good trick, does she do any with ping pong balls?
    treb1797 likes this.
  11. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

12. kymberlin

No Treb.... Why would her hands need a break. I type all day and no problems here!

What like juggle ?
  13. treb1797

No ping pong balls, but she did like those whips & chains you posted ealier. :rofl:
  14. treb1797

Thing is I'm not a paper pusher either. I'm a sales guy & was hired to produce sales. Just pisses me off when I have to take a day out of the field from producing sales thus resulting in no $$$ for me or my company for that matter.This stuff the boss is making me do is a total waste of time for all parties involved. Arggggggg :pound:

Sorry Hulk...just had to let off some steam.

I need a :beerglass: or :beerglass::beerglass::beerglass: :D
  15. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Why does motorola keep rehashing the same stuff over and over again? They need to stop this, or apple will sue!

Seriously, those razrs look bland.
    treb1797 likes this.
  16. treb1797

Exactly !!! I can't tell one from the other :confused: . RAZR this & RAZR that, it's over kill.
  17. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Doesn't every manufacturer rehash their products?

iPhone 2, 3, 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4s, 5, 5-4G, 5s, 5-4Gs(cubed) etc.

Moto Razr, Razr Maxx, Razr HD, Razr Maxx HD, Razr 3D HD, Razr Ultra Maxx 3D HD DDS

Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S2 LTE, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 LTE, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4HD LTE, Galaxy S5HD LTE ESP

HTC Evo, Evo 3D, Evo 4G, Evo 4G LTE, Evo 6G

HTC One X, S, V, XL

Lg Optimus, Optimus 2, Optimus 2HD

Sony Experia A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, (can't have I or Apple will sue), J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z

It is pretty standard to take a successful product and run with it. Beyond the basics of brand recognition you keep customers that were happy with their previous phone in that series wanting to get the newer version of the same series.

If you scroll down the list of phones forums we have on this site, they are all rehashed or remixes of the same phones. Changes here and there, but primarily the same thing over and over and over again.
  18. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Yes, but not on the timetable that Moto has. Next will be colors, then probably a maxx maxx then maxx maxx with different colors and so on. I was never too keen on the new droids from moto. Kind of sad they had to add that little tweak to the corners to prevent a lawsuit.

Oh, and before you say it, the s3 has colors now too :)
  19. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

The S3 has colors!!!!!!! Oooh, maybe I'll switch. I'm tired of my black and white screen.:rofl::vroam:
  20. OfTheDamned

What timetable? It has been about a year since the Razr was released and about 9 months since the Maxx was released. Now they are releasing 3 at once.

If you are referring to the Maxx coming out 3 months after the Razr, the same could be said for Samsung and the Galaxy S2. They released the S2 in October and the Skyrocket about a month to a month and a half later. Pretty common stuff.

I like the corner tweak personally. It reminds me of my coffin.

I guess I just don't get the hate that certain manufacturers get. I've had horrible luck with Samsung, but I don't hate anything they make. The Nexus was a great device, I just had problems with all of mine.
  21. alsaces daddy

I'm working at a house built 112 years ago. Pretty cool I might say.

They also said OTD hosted a couple balls here. No one left... Alive that is.
  22. OfTheDamned

I remember visiting New York in the early part of that decade. I would have been 55, so it is quite possible. Those were good parties too. ;)
  23. alsaces daddy

You don't sparkle do ya OTD?
  24. kymberlin

Ok.. I'm getting scared again. Uh, you say your friendly in your title. I think we should have a "don't show your fangs" rule for this weekends pool party.

Exception. ...
    Treb ! He needs to be bit !

Edit...

X please bring your shiny new jewelery just in case someone gets out of hand... !
  25. treb1797

I got garlic in the fridge ( it's buried under the cheese :D ) & a wooden steak & hammer if we need it.