Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor Well-Known Member

2. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Watch it brother !!! :mad: I started this Watering Hole & it started the same way...so never say never :D
  3. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

And then I showed up !
    treb1797 likes this.
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

5. Trent Reznor

What do you think about Ogletree? flash in the pants or potentially break out player???
  6. Unforgiven

...and me
    Flash in the pants:rofl:
    kymberlin likes this.
  7. treb1797

:adore::adore::adore::adore:

And I thank you everyday for it :flowers:
  8. Trent Reznor

treb1797 likes this.
  9. treb1797

Be careful about guys like that. Giants D focused wayyy too much on M.Austin & D.Bryant. This happens every year ( really week )...a 3rd WR gets hot & everybody jumps on board.
  10. Unforgiven

I guess that would make me chopped liver[​IMG]
    kymberlin and treb1797 like this.
  11. Trent Reznor

Agreed... but doesn't mean he won't be productive this season. Wes Welker has made a living off the same situation. I wouldn't start him... but I could dump a bench player and sit him to see how he pans out for a few weeks.
  12. treb1797

Absolutely not my friend. Thank goodness for you & especially X !!!

Trent..you to my friend

Rachel : came later, & we are eternally greatful that she did !!!

:beer::beer::beer::beer:
    Rachel A and Trent Reznor like this.
  13. Trent Reznor

I've got customers in town for a Monday meeting.... sooooo I get to go to the lux box for the Sunday night Broncos game:D We also got some field passes.... so I may get a chance to go down to the field during warm ups and take some photos:D (not sure yet if I'm gonna make the on field rotation)
    treb1797 likes this.
  14. treb1797

Then yes...I would pick him up if dumping a so / so bench player. Not to mention you could take him away from an opponent that could really use him. No risk no reward.

Let's not go comparing him to Wes Welker just yet...just kidding. I know what you meant.
  15. treb1797

:adore::adore::adore::adore:

So jealous bro.
  16. Trent Reznor

I took D. Mccluster as my long shot pick at the end of the draft and think he could be a break out player. Think I'm gonna hold on to him and pass on Ogletree.

I really hope I can get down on the field. We've got 9 passes and 7 customers.... just have to see how things shake out. If I get to go down I'll take some photos and post them.
  17. treb1797

K Lin...How's the draft party? How many Right Ends has P'Lin drafted ? :D:p
  18. treb1797

I have D. McCluster as my second back in another league I"m in, so he's just as predictable as Ogletree.

Pics will be great, but just take it all in. Pics can be great memories, but mental memories can't do what a picture can. Wow...did I just go E Mon on us ???
  19. Trent Reznor

I've got him as my 5th WR
  20. treb1797

That league I'm in w/ McCluster...I hate the set up. You get a certain amount of pretend money to buy players. So once you get your QB, 1 good RB, & 1good WR...the rest is, you get what you can . Obvoiusly, in a real draft league McCluster would not be my 2nd RB.
  21. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

And then you wonder why K'Lin and I wander away :D

Besides, why on earth call it football? I mean it doesn't exactly fit the game now, does it?
  22. treb1797

Man...you just mention the word "football" in here & the ladies clear out. Let's try this to get them back....Pinterest.
  23. Rachel A

Try alcohol. That works for me!
    dawnierae, kymberlin and treb1797 like this.
  24. treb1797

I just proved my point. At 18 past the hour I said Pinterest & at 18 past the hour Rachel shows up. DAMN !!! I'm good :D
  25. Rachel A

I got there before you!