• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

I have asked him... He is just not interested in my cyber life. Too bad, as we have a ton of fun here in la la land :wavey: uh, I mean the forums... lol'

When in the heck am I going to get Google now anyways ?

Toma won't either. Sourpuss...

I'd forgotten I was going to send you an email on Google Now. My bad! I'll get it to you today. Sorry!

Upvote 0
Is that due to character encoding?

Yeah. I'd foolishly thought that a VarChar on Oracle was single byte. Apparently that's not the case.

NVarChar's on Sql therefore are needed - and there's a LOT of them (309 on 5 tables alone, average size 2000 characters used) and millions of rows. Meeelions of them....

All because of 1 row.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Upvote 0
Yeah. I'd foolishly thought that a VarChar on Oracle was single byte. Apparently that's not the case.

NVarChar's on Sql therefore are needed - and there's a LOT of them (309 on 5 tables alone, average size 2000 characters used) and millions of rows. Meeelions of them....

All because of 1 row.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Always hated having to use nVar, but one Chinese (or simplified Chinese) entry and there you go. A few other languages need it to, but for the life of me I can't remember them anymore.:rolleyes:
Can anyone recommend an app that's great for clock and weather to use for a nighttime stand? Looking through some in the Play Store for my Flyer.

I use Fancy Widgets on my OG Droid that serves as my alarm clock.

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0
exploits_of_a_mom.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones