1. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Oh, an education awaits!

The dude abides.

Advertisement
    EarlyMon likes this.
  2. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I will try to send her a text tomorrow. Not sure what to say, really. Probably a hi, "how are you" and see what happens next.
    Unforgiven likes this.
  3. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

I would leave her be. If she likes you, she knows where to find you. Just my opinion, best luck. :)
    treb1797 likes this.
  5. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

6. treb1797

At some point even the best of us must accept defeat.
  7. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

I am a woman. Really, I am.... but none the less. There is only one thing women like less than a sloppy jerk.... (actually some women would perfect it) but, anyway. Desperation. .... not a good look. We can smell it, and we run .... real quick!. She had your info, we all love good old fashioned asshole.... give get a chance to miss you. If she doesn't, she was never interested to begin with. Then my friend, you will have your answer.
    ajdroidx and treb1797 like this.
  8. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Morning all!
    kymberlin likes this.
  9. ajdroidx

Now, wait a sec. Just last night, I was told to call her? Now, leave her alone? I don't get it?

Seriously?
  10. kymberlin

You are asking a forum. A group of people who all differ in this views. I (being a woman) say leave her be. If it's meant to be she will come to you. I think you need to let some time pass. All due respect to the other advisors out there, but, maybe it's time to focus on someone else maybe even yourself. As they say, it's easier to get a job while you have one.
    treb1797 likes this.
  11. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Every woman will tell you that they hate the "games" others play in a relationship. While this might be true, to an extent, majority of women do not want to be "hounded" by a guy or girl for that matter.

If I understand the situation correctly, she left work a day or so ago. She needs a chance to miss you. She needs a chance to realize that she misses you. If there is something there, it takes time for those cogs to fall into place. Once she realizes that she misses you, the sound of your voice will mean that much more. Then you can really see where things take you.

That is just one woman's opinion though.
    ajdroidx, treb1797 and kymberlin like this.
  12. kymberlin

I'm headed to bed for the second time and your getting up... Lol. Good morning X
    treb1797 likes this.
  13. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Second time?

I've been up a while, just relaxing at work before the mayhem starts
  14. kymberlin

Amen... very few exceptions.... John Legend can hound me...Oh wait, he wouldn't have to.....

Point well stated
    treb1797 and OfTheDamned like this.
  15. OfTheDamned

I had to Google him to see who he is. lol

Cristina Scabbia could hound me, but she already does.;)
  16. kymberlin

What! Ok, if I had to pick a woman.... it would be India Arie ..but that's only because of the music. She has an incredible sexy voice!
  17. OfTheDamned

Cristina has an amazing operatic voice, but my version of her prefers country music. :rolleyes: I guess it was all the time I made her live in Georgia. Taylor Swift just sounds wrong with an Italian accent. :D
  18. treb1797

Edited post as point was made. Thank you.
  19. ajdroidx

I really wish I was more socially adapt. But I am not. I probably have set myself up for this. I always do.

I will shut up on the subject now. Thanks for the advice :)
    treb1797 likes this.
  20. treb1797

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh......:)
  21. ajdroidx

I know I said I was done but I wanted to add to my previous post before it was read. I told her I wanted to be friend earlier when things started and if something came of it well then so be it. If not that was okay too.

I guess I lied to us both without realizing it. Because if I was content with just friends, I would not be in this predicament.

Although I am okay with being friends with her. I do not have an issue with that and I guess this is where the problem lies.

If I don't contact her I suppose she will assume I was just trying to get her in the sack.

I suspect I need to just pick one and stick with it.

I probably just mistook her friendliness for something else.

Perhaps I should just do what I said in the first place friends and if something happens then so be it. If not that's cool too.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  22. Rachel A

(yawns)

Oh, good Lord people. It's like 4 in the AM!

No one should be up now, least of all me.

Dunno if I should have some coffee or snooze a while longer.
    kymberlin likes this.
  23. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

I would love to not be here at 4, it's 2 for me.

Snooze.

You're getting sleepy. Sleeeeepy. Sleeeee...
  24. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Eh, I'm always up this early. :D
    Is it weird I read your quote, Rach that it was "coffee or booze a while longer"? :eek:
    Only on my first cup of coffee myself.
  25. Rachel A

Sheesh, I have a rep! :D

Lol!

I have a lot of work today - thinking that a box of White Zin would perhaps not be most beneficial or conducive to that aim today.

So, coffee it is.