Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Last Updated: 2015-05-29 23:28:35
  1. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Guess I should hit the sac pretty soon so I can have the energy to laugh at the iDroid 5 launch :p ;)

Advertisement
    kymberlin likes this.
  2. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    :thumb:
  3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

It will be exactly like the Droid Razr HD and then Apple will sue Motorola for copying it.
  4. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

About to fly out here in 6 hours for a work meeting & like 99% of the people I work w/ are iSheep. Sooooo not looking forward to them bragging about what the new iPhone can do, when the stuff they are going to be talking about is stuff we here on Andriod have been able to do for quite awhile. iSheep = iClueless.
    dawnierae and kymberlin like this.
  5. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I have friends that are very big into Apple. Own Macs, buy every iPhone on release day, have little Apple logos on their car, etc. When we go out to dinner with any of them my girlfriend used to get really angry with me. She said every meal turned into a geek convention with all of the arguing. :rolleyes: Even though they spent as much time harassing her because she likes BlackBerry so much.

To appease her, gotta keep sugar momma happy;), I have taken the tactic of just saying, "Uhuh, mine can do that too." or "Yep, been able to do that for that last 3 years." Phrases like that keep the argument to a minimum and drives them crazy. When they try to make a dig at Android or Android users I simply reply with, "Well, I'm glad you like your phone." Things usually end right there and dinner continues.

I've found that most discussions between tech people and non-tech people are like trying to tell smokers that it is bad for them. The words are understood most of the time, but at least one of the people in the conversation doesn't care. Unless it is a loved one, let them be happy with their phone or their cigarette. As long as the use of either doesn't affect you directly then you have no dog in that fight.
  6. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Morning all :)
    kymberlin likes this.
  7. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

8. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Morning X, like the new avi. :)
    Looks like you have a fun evening ahead with the iPhone announcement, 6pmish.
    I'll be at work but I'll try to pop in a couple times to see what's up. Reading over all the rumors at this point. Generally the comments section on CNN is horrendous, but I found one I heart:

:rofl:
  9. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

Morning PUP

What? Droid Master X has a full name? Geeze, where have I been?
  10. XplosiV

Morning miss x just text me, the BBC have some funny story or something, i'll try find it.
  11. kymberlin

[​IMG]

Be warned
  12. XplosiV

Lol cute.

Morning!
  13. XplosiV

Ahhh yea, here BBC News - Viewpoint: Apple's iPhone launches no longer excite

Pretty much says it all. Apple & iphoney 5, I really don't care in the slightest Tbh.
  14. XplosiV

Apparently I have a full name and something like 10 masteries bestowed upon me by your good self :p
  15. kymberlin

16. kymberlin

Baby.... one word..

Nfc chip.... (Ok 2)

Oh, I'm sorry Apple doesn't have that? Phooey!

[​IMG]

This sums it up for me
  17. breadnatty08

That was seriously the only thing I wanted from the new iPhone was NFC. Still crossing my fingers, but it's not looking too good. Feel it's the only way the infrastructure will be built out even further.
    OfTheDamned and kymberlin like this.
  18. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

(yawn)

Morning all!

Active bunch this AM in here!

Gawd, I look a mess. Sleep hair, blurgh.....

Time for a morning cleanup then a coffee...
  19. XplosiV

20. kymberlin

Ah man! Ok.... Thank you for your time in this matter. I used to used GO exclusively. But I did like the native tm app on this phone. Ok, back to go
  21. Unforgiven

Early day at work today, thank goodness for flexible scheduling.:rolleyes:
  22. breadnatty08

Tried GoSMS once and went directly back to Handcent. Been using it for years and really like it. Guess I'm stubborn that way. :eek:
    kymberlin likes this.
  23. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Morning everyone. :D:thumbup:
    kymberlin likes this.
  24. Unforgiven

Good morning Rachel, congrats on the promotion.
    Rachel A likes this.
  25. kymberlin

Gym time....